Chapter ✿ Seventeen

❝BEFORE THE REVEAL❞

BEFORE THE REVEAL

"Happy birthday!" Louis yells into Harry's ear, giggling when the green eyed man startles awake.

"Blue?" Harry mumbles, eyes adjusting to the light and the figure on top of him.

"Yes!" Louis laughs, sitting back up straight, still straddling Harry.

Harry smiles softly, his hair disheveled against the pillow. He let's out a little laugh when noticing Louis has a party hat on and reaches up to touch it, hand trailing down to cup Louis' cheek.

Louis blushes a deep red, nuzzling into Harrys hand a little.

He lays down on Harry's chest, hugging him tightly. "Did you sleep good?"

Harry rubs his hand through Louis' fluffy, caramel coloured hair, tugging at it a little.

"I slept okay, Lou... What's the time?"

"Eight! We should get up so you can open your presents!" Louis says excitedly.

"I got presents?" Harry raises an eyebrow, a little smile once again appearing on his face.

"Well duh! It's your birthday, silly!" Louis giggles and climbs off of Harry, missing the small whine that leaves the older mans lips.

-*-

Louis hands Harry the neatly wrapped gift. It even has a little bow on it!

Harry notices the shy look on Louis' face. "What's wrong, Lou?" Harry holds the present carefully in one hand, the other grabbing onto Louis' own.

"It isn't alot," Louis motions to the gift. "I didn't know what you would like and I wasn't sure what to get you, I got you this... I don't know if you'll even like it-"

"I'll love it!" Harry assures, chuckling softly.

"I have some money, I'll take you shopping and we can get what you want!"

"I don't want to spend your money," Harry shakes his head, sighing sadly.

"I have a lot..."

Harry just rolls his eyes fondly and begins to carefully rip the wrapper, gasping when the present comes into view. "Oh yes, I've wanted to watch this for ages!"

Louis grins widely. "Really?! Can we watch it together?!"

Harry nods quickly. "Of course! Want to now?"

Lottie walks into the loungeroom. "Mum and are about to start breakfast! Any requests?"

"Anything is fine!" Harry smiles and gets on his knees to crawel over go the DVD player and slip the disk in. "Are you scared?" He smirks at Louis.

"No way! I've watched the first IT, this one will be the same!"

-*-

Louis sobs against Harry's chest, gasping for air as he grips onto Harry's shirt.

"Shh, it's okay, blue..."

"B-but Eddie!" He hiccups, pushing himself further towards Harry.

"I know, Lou..." Harry frowns. "But it's only a movie..."

"Him and Richie should have gotten married! They were perfect for eachother."

"They were, love. They were..."

-*-

"I'm sorry I'm not able to spend more of your birthday with you..." Louis says disappointed.

"You have study, it's okay! Plus, I'm going out tonight with friends anyway... But you have a good time, okay?" Harry smiles down at Louis. He takes in how beautiful Louis is, how his blue eyes glimmer and his eyelashes frame them so well.

"You have a good time tonight, Haz..." Louis grips onto the bag his has over his shoulders. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course you will... Bye, Blue."

"Bye, Hazzy!"

Hello, loves! The chapter you've all been waiting for is next! Are we excited? How do you think it'll play out? xox