Chapter ✿ Sixty Five

❝MIGRAINES❞

MIGRAINES

"You're home!" Harry grins and walks out of the kitchen where he was just making lunch. His smile drops when noticing that Louis is crying and Jay is frowning, looking quite upset. "What happened?" Harry questions, beginning to panic when Louis runs upstairs without a word.

"There is no change in his condition as of yet," Jay sighs in frustration, slumping onto the couch and dropping her keys onto the coffee table, the loud sound making Harry flinch a little. "Louis has a really bad headache and he is panicking. The doctor gave us some medicine while he was there, but it didn't really help." Jay rubs at her eyes, yawning softly. "Would you mind checking on him?"

"Of course I can!" Harry smiles and begins climbing the stairs instantly, wanting to check his boy is okay. He makes it to Louis' door and knocks twice, before hearing a small whimper and a 'come in'.

Harry pushes open the door, his heart sinking. "Oh baby," he presses his back against the door, closing it and he strides over to Louis' sobbing body. He lays next to him and wraps his arm around the boy, Louis immediately pushing his face against Harry's chest.

"Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop," he cries out, hitting his head against Harry's chest.

"Sh. It'll be okay, Lou." Harry wiggles down to press his lips against Louis' forehead. "I'm sorry, darling." The older rubs his hand over Louis' head, trying to calm him down. "The medicine should kick in soon, okay? The doctor thinks it's normal?"

"Yes," Louis sobs and grips into Harry's shirt. "Migraines are normal. I can't handle pain, though. I-I can't."

"How about I run you a bath or something? Try and get you to relax a little?" Harry questions rubbing at Louis' hip bone. Louis nods and whimpers, scrunching his eyes closed.

"Yes, please," he whispers, head throbbing with the pain. Harry gently begins to move out of the bed, before Louis is stopping him with his hand. "Haz."

"Yes, baby?" Harry halts in his tracks, leaning down a little face Louis. He brings the smaller's hand up to his face and gently kisses the boys knuckles.

"I love you."

"I love you more than you'll ever know, sweetheart." Once Harry has received a small smile from Louis, he immediately makes his way to the bathroom. He turns the tap on and grabs the bubble bath squeezing a generous amount of gel into the water, knowing Louis always loves it.

He eyes the small cupboard, heart beginning to pound faster. He steps forward and opens it, grabbing the small bottle he had hidden in there. Louis never uses it. He tips two pills into his hand and swallows them dry, staring at himself in the mirror instantly after.

He turns his head when Louis walks in, a frown on his face. He makes grabby hands at Harry and the curly-haired smiles and steps forward to lift Louis up. "You right, baby?" Harry asks, voice dripping with concern.

Louis just moves to kiss Harry's neck with a hum and closes his eyes. "Can you hop in with me?"

"Of course, darling," Harry smiled softly, eyeing the almost filled bath. He moves to turn it off, awkwardly holding Louis has he does so.

"Thank you for looking after me, Haz," Louis mumbles against Harry's shoulder.

"I will always look after you."

Hi! Remember to leave me lots of comments, please

Hi! Remember to leave me lots of comments, please. Yesterday I got heaps and was motivated enough to post again!

Also, I realised because I'm in lockdown again, I'm really lonely and I think that is maybe why I'm so down lately. So if any of you want to send me a message, please do! Even if it's random haha, I'll reply to every single one of you and we can talk about whatever! I really need some friends, so I'd love for you guys to be mine!

Question: for those who don't know, how old do you think I am? xo