Chapter ✿ Twenty Seven

❝THE FEELING OF LOVE❞

THE FEELING OF LOVE

Harry becomes once again breathless at the sight under him and makes a decision he may regret, but knows he needs.

"Let me make you feel good, baby."

"A-are you sure?" Louis stutters out, hands gripping Harry's shirt. His eyes wild and hair messy. So much need flows through his body.

"Positive," Harry mumbles, pressing his lips to Louis'. "Can I take this off?" Harry asks, finger slipping under the waistband of Louis' track suit pants.

"Yes, please," Louis breathes out, watching as Harry crawls further down the bed so his face is over the boys crotch as he pulls the pants down.

Louis hears Harry's breath hitch when the realisation dawns on the older boy that Louis has panties on.

"Mm, Haz," Louis squirms, feeling Harry's hot breath on his hard member that is trapped in the lace. "Please."

Harry mouths at Louis' cock, sighing in frustration when the lace gets in the way of him getting the boy properly in his mouth.

He pulls the panties down Louis' short, smooth, tan legs and licks his lips hungrily when the boys cock springs up, angry and shining with pre cum, Harry takes the tip in his mouth, moaning at the taste.

Louis whines and threads his hands into Harry's curly hair. "So good," he whispers, biting his lip to hold back moans.

Harry grabs onto Louis' legs and puts them onto his shoulders. "Pass me the lube, baby?" Harry motions to the side table.

"How did I not notice that?" Louis laughs breathily, his body shaking with nerves.

Harry takes the lube and pours some over his fingers, before looking up at Louis and pressing his fingers against Louis' rim.

"Wait!" Louis' eyes widen and he clenches his thighs shut.

Harry moves his hand immediately and looks at Louis concerned. "You okay?"

"I haven't. I've never had sex with someone... Close to me before," Louis mumbles, blushing when Harry moves to hover over him, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I've had this fantasy since I was thirteen."

"Thirteen?" Harry chokes out.

"That picture of us next to the bed," Louis grits out, moaning and nodding when Harry trails his fingers back down to the hole, waiting for Louis' permission before gently pushing in. "The picture next to my bed, you looked so hot."

Louis throws his hands to the side of him, bunching up the comforter. "You looked so hot. My first- oh shit- dream was about that... Wanted you to touch me so bad."

Harry listens intently as he adds another finger, pushing it into Louis' tight heat. He kisses at the boys stomach and thighs, looking up at him from under his lashes.