Chapter ✿ Thirty

❝NEVER LET GO❞

NEVER LET GO

"We can work this out, Harry. We need to do what is right for the baby, okay?" Lottie takes Harry's shaky, clammy hands in her own, looking up at him with wide eyes. "I love you so much. This baby is our little miracle, yeah? It will bring us back together."

Harry doesn't say anything, all he can think about it Louis... Louis will hate him. He finally got Louis' trust back. "Lottie, I don't think-" Harry begins speaking, pulling his hands away from her.

"You don't think you want to stay in the hotel anymore?!" She gasps, her smile widening. "Oh my god, yay!" She laughs happily, pulling Harry in for a kiss. "You've made the right decision."

"No-"

Lottie rushes out of the room and down the stairs. "Mum, Louis! Harry and I have news!"

Harry follows her quickly, fear flooding his body. "We should not tell them yet, Lottie!" Harry grabs her arm gently, turning her around to look at her. "How far along are you?"

Lottie shrugs, "I haven't worked it out. I have taken a pregnancy test though, I am definitely pregnant, H." Lottie promises and places her hand on his cheek. "We are having a baby."

"Where is the test?" Harry wonders, wrapping his hand around her wrist to pull her hand away.

"Oh," she swallows thickly. "I threw it out... I didn't think you'd want to see it," she looks behind Harry to see Louis and Jay standing there.

"You are having a baby?" Louis questions, his voice tiny and full of cracks.

Harry spins around, his face paler than usual. He takes in a shaky breath and looks Louis in the eyes, watching as the beautiful blues fill with tears.

"Why are you crying?" Lottie asks, pulling a face.

"I'm just-I'm just so happy for you," he blinks quickly, tears falling down his cheeks rapidly. "Congratulations," the small boy whispers, glancing at Harry once more before pushing past him to run upstairs.

"Mum?" Lottie smiles at Jay, who let's out a small squeal and pulls her daughter into her arms.

"I'm gonna go check on Louis."

-*-

Harry pushes open the door, heart dropping when he sees Louis. "What are you doing?" Harry's voice startles Louis, but the boy keeps a blank look.

"What does it look like?" Louis sasses, running his hands through his hair. "I'm getting ready for work," he muffles a sob with his hand, before beginning to throw a pair of jeans over his outfit and then a tee shirt.

"I didn't know, Lou..."

"I don't care," Louis turns to look at Harry. "I really don't. This is how it should have been. You and Lottie, like it always has been. It just makes sense." Louis grabs his bags and goes to push past Harry, who moves to block the door way. "Harry move. I'm already going to be in enough trouble for missing yesterday."

Louis wipes his eyes and looks up pleadingly. "Please. Just let me go."

"I'll never let go of you," Harry pulls the sobbing boy into a hug. Louis breaks even more, his knees going weak, but Harry holds him tightly. "Shush, baby. We will work this out, okay?"

"We can't," Louis rips himself from Harry's grip. "You will go be with your perfect family and I will just continue to do what I do."

"You know you can't keep doing it, Louis. It isn't safe. You're worth so much more," Harry says desperately, voice coming out strained and scared.

Louis crosses his arms over his chest, shaking his head slightly. "Watch me."

Thoughts? xo

Thoughts? xo

How many chapters do you think this book should have?