Chapter ✿ Sixty Seven

❝FIX YOU❞

❝FIX YOU❞

The door pushes open from under Harry's hand. He steps into the room, his face pulled into a frown at the sound of Louis' sobs. "Lou?" He whispers, making his way to sit next to the boy on the bed, his heart clenching with worry. "Is it your head again?"

Louis brings his legs to his chest and nods. He doesn't look at Harry, only glares at the wall, his hands tightened around his opposite wrists. "Leave me alone," he chokes out, tears still falling as an angry look overtakes his expression.

"Huh?" Harry tilts his head in confusion. Why was Louis telling him to leave him alone? They were fine barely an hour ago. "Blue, what are you on about?"

Louis huffs and just shakes his head. He moves his eyes to Harry and rests his cheek on his knees. "Why don't you go get Lottie pregnant or something?"

"Lou. You know it was fake..." Harry pleads, reaching forward to take Louis' wrist in his hand, rubbing gently at the soft skin there. "C'mon, blue. Everything is okay now."

"You still were going to choose her," Louis replies coldly, ripping his arm from Harry. He places his hand on his head, pressing against it to try and ease the pain. "Y-you should just go back to her. You obviously hate having to deal with me. I'm just a nuisance. They should have just left me in the car- who was I even with?!"

"Lou..." Harry sniffles softly, opening his arms for the small boy. Louis hesitates for a moment before crawling into the man's arms, breaking down completely. "I love you. Please don't think any different. You have my whole heart, okay?" Harry presses his lips to Louis' forehead.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you at college..." Louis whispers shakily, the memory of Harry telling him had been haunting him. He feels Harry's arms tighten around him and Louis immediately regrets his decision, whimpering softly. "I'm sorry."

"It is fine," Harry answers, biting down on his lip as he looks down at the boy's caramel hair. "You need some medicine. I'll go get you some..." Harry pulls himself from Louis' grip and looks down at the boy who pouts softly, eyes watery and cheeks flushed. "I'll be back, princess."

-*-

When Harry arrives at the room, medication in hand, Louis is already in bed, tucked under the covers. His eyes poke out from under the blanket, the deep blue staring at Harry, framed with his gorgeous, thick eyelashes. "Here you go, my baby," Harry whispers, holding the glass of water and tablets in each hand, presenting them to Louis.

Louis crawls out a little, taking them gently from Harry's hands and he keeps eye contact as he sculls down some water and places the pills into his mouth. "Thank you."

"I'll just go brush my teeth, okay? Then I'll come to bed as well," Harry gets down on his knees and presses a kiss to Louis' head, sliding his hand down his cheek. "It was always you, Lou. I haven't wanted Lottie in ages, but the moment I laid eyes on you again... I just knew."

Louis blushes a little and nods, showing his understanding. "I knew for longer," he grins cheekily and pokes out his tongue, yelping when Harry surges forward to press a kiss to his lips.

"I'll be back," Harry grins, pressing a sensual kiss to Louis' neck. "Cutie," he boops his nose and makes a stand, walking to the ensuite. He once again grabs the pills from the cabinet, shaking some into his hand.

"Harry? What are you doing?" Louis stands at the doorway, with furrowed eyebrows as he stares at the tablets. "What are they?" Louis reaches to snatch the orange container.

"Lou, wait-"

"Antidepressants? What?" Louis chokes out and reads further over the container, shaking his head. "Harry! These are expired. Why are you taking them?" Louis steps forward and grabs the amount Harry has in his hand, immediately throwing them into the bin alongside the small bottle. "Do you understand how dangerous that is?!"

Harry lets out a shaky breath and begins to tear up, his chest constricting. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm having all these dumb thoughts again... I can't stop, I need them to stop. I don't know why. I'm happy, you're okay, everything is fine. I don't know why it's happening."

Harry covers his eyes and begins to cry harshly, startling Louis. The younger's eyes widen and he grabs onto Harry's hand, leading him back into the room. They both lay down, Harry sobbing against Louis' neck.

"How about we go to the doctors?" Louis whispers, mind racing with ideas on what to do. "We can go to the doctors and-and get you checked up on. You can't just take any random pills and hope for the best, H." Louis clenches his eyes shut, his own head throbbing in pain. He presses his lips to Harry's and sighs. "You might need a different type or dosage. Or they might try and get you help some other way. But we need to do it safely, okay?"

Harry sniffles and nods, silently pressing a kiss to Louis' cheek. "We will be fine," he whispers, reassuring himself more than Louis. "I'm sorry I've given you more to worry about."

"Harry. Your mental health is my number one priority. You are my number one priority. I can't lose you. You mean everything to me."

[PLEASE READ]

[PLEASE READ]

This update took forever, I'm so sorry! I once again haven't been feeling great mentally.

Please leave me lots of comments, it took me forever to write this and I would appreciate it so much. :(

Questions:

How are you? xo

More things you want to happen in this book before it ends?

Something you wish I had included into the book?

Have we ever had a conversation before?

If you haven't already, please give my new book 'Delicate Desire' a read and leave your thoughts on it!!

Please give me a follow! My goal is to get to 2.5k and it'd mean a lot to me!

Also, I am starting an Instagram for recommendations, promotions, reviews and so much more! (Books from wattpad and ao3!) My user is softlarryfanfics and I'll be posting very soon! My main insta is softlacelarry, I post edits and manips on there! If you guys could give me a follow there too, that'd be amazing!

I'm looking for some people to write some reviews on my books (to go into the story highlight about my books on the new insta) if you're interested, send me a pm!

I hope you all have a lovely day/night, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! With enough comments and motivation, I'll try to post really soon for you all! 💞