Chapter ✿ Fourteen

❝SOME OF THE TRUTH❞

SOME OF THE TRUTH

Louis swings his hips sexily as he makes his way through the crowed.

He had just got off stage and was going to the bar to have a quick drink before starting his lap dances.

But he is suddenly stopped in his tracks when he feels his arm get held onto tightly and his body yanked until he is falling into someone.

"Please let go," Louis gives the man a 'bitch face' trying to mask his fear.

"I don't think I will, pet." This guys is probably in his thirties and is quite attractive, Louis concludes. But that does not mean he can break the no touching rule.

"I'll call the bouncer. You'll be banned," Louis huffs, trying to pull his arm free from the mans grip.

Louis' actions become more desperate when the guys other hand begins to travel to his ass.

"Oi! Get off of him!" He hears an Aussie accent boom and Louis' eyes widen in glee.

The man let's go, glaring at Louis before walking away.

Louis spins around, a shrill scream leaving his lips. He runs up to Luke, jumping on the man immediately and kissing his lips instantly.

"I missed you," Louis mumbles, kissing down Luke's neck. "How was Australia?"

"Eh, the same," Luke bites into his lower lip. "Missed my favourite strip club though."

"Missed my favourite client..." Louis winks. "So what are you here for?"

"To take you home and ravish you obviously! You choose what I do tonight?"

"I always do," Louis chuckles, eyes growing darker. "But sounds lovely." Truth be told, sex with Luke was amazing and Louis always looked forward to it. "My house, no fee tonight."

"Your house? Your mum..."

"Mum works night shift now and no one else is home," Louis can already feel himself growing hard.

"No one else? You live with others."

"I'll explain later," Louis whines. "Please just get me home."

-*-

Luke throws Louis onto the couch, climbing onto the boy and kissing him feverashly.

He grinds down hard onto the boy, their hard cock's rubbing together.

Louis whines desperately as pre cum begins to bulb from his member.

"P-please, Luke," Louis whimpers, hips bucking up to try and recieve more friction.

"Lou- oh god!" Louis and Luke break apart with a gasp.

"Oh no," Louis whimpers when he sees Harry standing there, his hand covering his eyes. "You should go," Louis mumbles to Luke. "I'm sorry."

Luke is a deep red at this point. He gives Louis an embaressed. "Yeah... I think that'd be for the, uh, best."

Louis watches as the blonde rushes out of the from and then out of the house, leaving Louis and Harry in silence.

"I'm sorry," Harry apologises. "I came home early to check on you. I should have called or something."

Louis looks at his hands. "It's my bad... This is your house too."

Harry sits down next to Louis, seeming in shock. "So, that was a guy..."

Louis closes his eyes momentarily, breathing in deeply. "It was."

"That's cool," Harry turns to smile at Louis. "So are you-?"

"I'm gay."

What Louis wasn't expecting was Harry's arm to wrap around him instantly. "My sweet little boy likes boys!" He giggles. "You aren't going to date a dickhead though, because I will fight."

Louis leans in to Harry's embrace, sighing in relief. "Thanks, Hazzy."

Hi all! This update took far too long, i'm really sorry! What was your favourite thing about this chapter? What would you like to see happen? xo