Chapter ✿ Twenty Six

❝STILL MY BABY❞

STILL MY BABY

-Double Update!-

"What?"

"I want you," Louis breathes out, rutting against Harry a little. "Please, oh god," he groans, pressing his lips against Harry's once again.

Harry engulfs him into a desperate kiss, licking into the boys mouth, moaning breathily at how good he tastes. "No, no," Harry pushes against Louis' chest. His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "This isn't right... Please get off."

"Felt right to me," Louis pouts, rolling off of Harry as soon as he was asked and onto the bed next to the man.

"You're so young," Harry groans, covering his eyes. "So young... And pretty. But you're basically my brother in law."

"I thought you guys were broken up," Louis mutters, crossing his arms over his chest. He stares at the ceiling, willing himself not to cry in embarrassment.

"We are," Harry turns on his side, placing his hand on Louis' stomach, that is covered by the same dark blue hoodie as last night. "But that doesn't make this right... Lou, I knew you when you were just a child. How am I supposed to do that when everytime I look at you I see the boy I left all those years ago."

Louis narrows his eyes and purses his lips. "What if I can make you see me in an older way?" Louis turns to Harry, licking his lips and raising an eyebrow at the man.

He grabs Harry's hand, tugging it up to his hoodie's zipper. "Pull it down," Louis whispers, placing his hand on the older mans hand, while he obeys Louis.

Harry's breath hitches at the pink lace outfit Louis has on. He trails his hand up Louis' stomach until he reaches his neck. "You still have my ring on," Harry smiles softly, motioning to the necklace.

"Of course," Louis sits up and shrugs the hoodie off, throwing it to the ground. "I'll always keep it on..."

"Good," Harry swallows, pushing at Louis' shoulders to lay him back down. Harry climbs so he is on top of the boy, settling his thighs between Louis' open legs. "Look at you," Harry whispers, hands once again trailing over Louis' outfit, his fingers brushing over the small boys nipples, a whine falling form the little boy's dark pink lips. "You like that?"

"So much," Louis whimpers, pushing his flustered cheek against the soft, grey blanket. "Feels so good."

Harry hums and leans down to place a gentle kiss on the corner of Louis' lips, his jaw and then his neck. He pulls away to see Louis' blue, glimmering eyes pleading him. Louis flutters his eyes shut, his dark, full eyelashes casting shadows on sharp cheek bones.

Harry becomes once again breathless at the sight under him and makes a decision he may regret, but knows he needs.

"Let me make you feel good, baby."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :*I have posted another story on my account called 'Like Lovers Pretend, Like Haters Love' and it is flopping

I have posted another story on my account called 'Like Lovers Pretend, Like Haters Love' and it is flopping. :'( so pleaseee go give it some love! 💗 I'd appreciate it so much! I love you all! :') xoxo