Chapter ✿ Thirty One

❝DON'T DISOBEY❞

DON'T DISOBEY

Louis continues to cry as he walks through the dark streets. He had just left Niall's house, after immediately going there from his own.

He had spent most of the time crying as Niall comforted him, telling him it'd all be okay and that there are plenty more people for Louis.

Louis only wanted Harry though.

He gets pulled out of his thoughts when he is whistled at by some man standing on the side of the path.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here?" The assumed homeless man questions, following the small boy when he doesn't answer.

"Please leave me alone," Louis mutters, speeding his pace.

"I won't hurt you, dear," the mans deep voice fills Louis' ears, making him tremble in fear.

"Fuck off!" Louis snaps, all his frustration that this day has cause him, finally presenting itself.

"Feisty," the guy snickers, backing off a little. "Have a nice night, sexy."

Louis sighs in relief, gripping at his chest. He cries harder now, pressing his back up to an old building's, graffiti filled, brick wall.

He takes a moment to calm himself. He wants to call Harry, he wants the older man to hug him again, tell him it'll be okay. Louis wouldn't pull away this time.

-*-

"Ah, late again!" Louis' boss scoffs as the boy runs backstage to get prepared. "And where were you yesterday?" He sneers, stepping forward to grab Louis' arm.

"I was sick," Louis' voice is shaky, full of fear. He should have learnt his lesson the first time he skipped work.

"You lying bitch!" The man slaps Louis' face hard, a red print immediately welting the tanned skin.

Louis cries out, his free hand flying up to press against his burning skin. "I'm sorry," he cries. "I didn't mean to!"

"You never do," the man this time, isn't a nice. He punches Louis directly in the face. "Go home, slut. See you tomorrow." The man releases Louis when the boys mouth fills with blood.

Louis finds a seat to sit down in, right in front of a mirror the women stippers use to put their makeup on. He stares at himself, his already swallon cheek, his spilt lip and his blood filled mouth.

He grabs the bin they throw their makeup wipes and finished products in and spits it out, the metallic taste still lingering in his mouth.

He sobs and pulls his hoodie up, trying to hide his face. He gets up and rushes out the door, so he can walk home, not wanting to disobey his boss again.

Thoughts? How do you think Harry will react? xo