Chapter ✿ Seventy

❝NOT THERE❞

❝NOT THERE❞

"I'll see you after school," Harry leans over the gear stick to peck Louis' lips, humming when Louis grips his face, deepening the kiss. "Lou... You need to go to school and I need to check out the campus," Harry chuckles, bringing his lips back to a whining Louis.

"I'll let you have your way with me right now if you don't go," Louis pouts at the man, fluttering his eyelashes. "I'll give you a show and lap dance," he giggles when seeing Harry seem to consider it.

"No," Harry finalises, sitting back in his seat, shaking his head a little. Louis goes to say something, but before he even begins, Harry interrupts him. "Your schooling is more important than sex, Lou."

"Eh," Louis shrugs and then he huffs, grabbing onto his backpack. "School doesn't make me feel good, but okay. I'll meet you here?" He questions when stepping out of the car, bending over a little to keep eye contact with Harry, his hand gripping at the car door.

"Yes. Here after school. I love you," Harry blows him a kiss, to which Louis catches and presses against his chest with a blush.

"Love you too," he tells him before closing the door and staring worriedly at the school. He hasn't been here in forever and he really, really did not want to come back. He walks up to the entrance of the office, making a left turn when getting inside, knowing he has to visit the principal first.

Today was going to be a long day.

-*-

"Hi, my name is Sam and I'll be taking you on a tour of the campus today," the hoodie cladded guy speaks. Harry continues to look down at the small brochure in hand, the same he has printed off at the house. He had read through it many times, pondering his decision. But, he knew he had to go back. When Louis was hurt, he had wanted nothing more than to know what was happening and he would have if he had finished his degree in nursing. And that's what he aims to do this time.

"I'm bored already," the guy next to Harry yawns, giggling a little afterwards. Harry glances over at him, eyeing the slightly shorter boy. The guy notices and smiles, holding out his hand. "I'm Beau," he grins. Harry takes it with a smile.

"'M Harry," he mumbles back. "Are you going here? Or just looking?" Harry whispers as Sam continues to speak about the building.

Beau flutters his eyelashes at Harry. "I'm going here... I hope you are too, cutie."

Harry nods a little, giving him a tight lip smile. "I am."

-*-

Louis glares at the back of Jamie's head, tapping his fingers against the table. Anger surges through him, it had been since the memories of what the guy did to him had resurfaced. The bell rings, breaking Louis' thoughts and he feels a tugging against his arm. Niall trying to pull him up. He was always impatient, especially when it was time to eat.