Chapter ✿ Forty Four

❝AN EASY GOODBYE❞

AN EASY GOODBYE

"You're really going to let her kick me out?" Lottie whispers with tear-filled eyes as she packs her suitcase with Harry standing there watching her. His face his laced with a frown and his eyes a little teary.

"You heard what she said to Louis, Lottie... She lost two babies after Louis, you need to begin to think about how your actions affect others." Harry explains softly, moving to sit on the bed, facing away from Lottie. He sighs out shakily, tugging at his hair frustration.

"I don't care how many babies she has lost, Harry!" Lottie sobs, her hand on her chest. "Don't you understand at least a little why I did what I did?" She walks around and drops to her knees in front of Harry, grabbing his hands tightly in her own.

"No... No, I don't," Harry shakes his head with a sniffle, staring at the wall ahead. "Why would you do this to me? I got my hopes up, Lottie... I thought we were actually having a baby."

"I couldn't lose you, Harry... I got desperate, I didn't know what to do. You mean everything to me-"

"So you cheated on me?" Harry scoffs, sharply intaking a breath.

"I'm so sorry..." She whispers, standing up to cup Harry's face, her eyes full of desperation. "It isn't too late, we can make this work."

Harry grabs her wrists and gently tugs her hands away, shaking his head slowly. "I'm moving on... This," he motions between the two. "This is over."

"No, please!" Lottie cries when Harry stands to his feet, his heart thumping against his chest.

"Don't leave me!" She screams and Harry halts in his steps, his eyes widening. The realisation hitting him that Louis said those same words years ago.

But this time, Harry was not second-guessing himself. Harry did not want to turn around and hold her tightly and never let go like he had wanted to do to Louis all those years ago. This time was different because the only person he needs is Louis, like how it has always been.

This time it was easy to say goodbye.

I hope you enjoyed! What do you think will happen next? xoxoRemember to leave some comments! They motivate me to write more!Also: if I hit 2k followers, this book will be having a cover change, just a warning xo

Remember to leave some comments! They motivate me to write more!
Also: if I hit 2k followers, this book will be having a cover change, just a warning xo