Chapter ✿ Nine

❝BUILDING BRIDGES❞

BUILDING BRIDGES

Alike when he was a kid, Louis wakes up in his room, with no recollection of how he got there. The last he remembers, he was watching some late night cartoons on the couch with Harry, whilst the man traced patterns onto his arms.

He sits up in a fright, looking around the messy room. Chattering down stairs is the first thing he hears. He gets up quickly, pain shooting up his backside, luckily tonight was his day off so he had all day to recover.

He rushes to get changed, throwing on a pair light blue jeans and a simple, white tee shirt. He combs through his fluffy hair, moving it to cover his forehead in a fringe.

Louis quickly starts to run down the stairs, slowing down when he almost stumbles down one. "Morning!" He yells to his mother, moving to hug her from behind as she prepares breakfast. "Shouldn't you be sleeping? You had a night shift..."

"I will soon, love. Thought I'd make you and Harry some bacon and eggs." She turns around a kisses Louis on the forehead before walking over to the fridge. "Tea, love?" She questions, holding up the cartoon of milk.

"Yes, please. Thank you, mumma." Louis leans against the bench, watching his mother for a moment, before speaking up again. "Where's Harry?"

"In the loungeroom, love. I believe he is watching the news. Go say good morning."

Louis bites his lip, containing a smile and walks into the other room. "Ooh!" Louis stands behind the couch where Harry sits. "News. So grown up!"

Harry tilts his head back, smiling at Louis. "I'm not a teenager anymore," Harry laughs. "Apparently I've got to know what is happening in the world..."

"Boring!" Louis scoffs, a story about a prostitute being caught by the police, shows up on the television, quieting Louis down.

"That shut you up," Harry laughs and is about to question why, when Jay walks into the room, food in her hands.

"Here you go, boys. I hope you like it!" Jay smiles, placing the plates on the coffee table. "I'm going to bed now, why don't you two go out today? You boys need to catch up!"

Harry looks at Louis. "That would be great!... If you want to of course."

"Okay!" Louis giggles. "Where should we go?"

"I have an idea..." Harry smirks and begins to eat his breakfast, eyes casting back onto the television when Louis starts whining about how he doesn't like suprises.

This is pretty boring, I'm sorry, I haven't been feeling that motivated to write the last few days and couldn't think of any ideas