Chapter ✿ Forty Three

❝REVEALED❞

REVEALED

"You slut!" Louis yells angrily, marching forward to push Lottie back as soon as she walks through the door. Jay and Lottie both gasp as she stumbles backwards, stopping herself against the wall.

Harry grabs Louis' waist to hold him back from any further physical violence and his eyes widen. "How could you do that to him?!" Louis growls, trying to escape from Harry's grip.

"Do what?" Lottie acts clueless, glancing up at Harry in fear, her heart beating quickly in her chest. "I didn't do anything, Lou. You have no idea what you're talking about!" She lies, turning to smile at a very confused Jay.

"You faked the baby, Lottie. I know everything," Harry speaks up, holding a now somewhat calmed Louis to his chest. He takes a shaky breath and begins talking again, "I don't understand why you did this..." Harry momentarily closes his eyes, his grip tightening on Louis, who is rubbing his thumb in circles on Harry's arm.

"I didn't want you to leave!" Lottie yells, her teeth gritted and her hand flying to hair. "Why else would you think, Harry?! We have been together for years, I wasn't letting you just leave!"

Harry gently moves Louis out of his way to step closer to Lottie, his breathing sharp and eyes teary. "That was my choice, Charlotte! If I wanted to leave, I shouldn't have been manipulated to come back to you. It wasn't fair!"

"Is this true?" Jay interrupts as Lottie opens her mouth. The mother has a shocked and somewhat angry look on her face.

"Mum-" Lottie begins, stepping towards the woman, her face etching regret. Well at least regret that she got caught.

"Lotts, this better not be true... Please tell me it isn't true, " Jay speaks, shaking her head slowly, crossing her arms over her chest. She looks over at a crying Harry and an angered Louis.

"I never meant to hurt anyone..." Lottie bites her lower lip, her own eyes tearing up. "I'm so sorry."

"Lottie. There are people out there who can't have children and you lie about being pregnant? Tricking poor Harry? That is not on in this house, I tried to raise you kids to be respectful and always consider others feelings. You have crossed the line."

Lottie drops her bag and covers her face with her hands, letting out a sob. "I'm sorry!" She cries.

"You are a pathetic piece of shit!" Louis grits out. "You don't deserve Harry. He is so perfect," Louis' voice cracks. "He is the nicest person in this whole damn world, he is funny and smart, absolutely so handsome. You've lost the world now, Lottie."

Harry pulls Louis into a hug, burying his face in the crook of the smaller boys neck.

"And you've lost your home. Please pack your bags and find somewhere else... Harry is like a son to me and I won't have him around your negativity."

Jay finishes her speech with a glare, leaving a shocked Lottie, Harry and Louis behind.

So the truth has been revealed... Thoughts? Is that the end of Louis and Harry's problems? xo

I'm trying to get my girlfriend to 200 followers! So if you aren't already following her, you most definitely should. She is the nicest person in this universe! hazzasnipps

Also, I'd appreciate it a lot if you guys would follow my Instagram @larrywriterxx I post larry edits and it would mean heaps to me!

I hope you enjoyed!

💕💕💕