✿ Epilogue ✿

❝YOURS SINCERELY, HAZ & BLUE❞

(Double Update)

"Alright, guys!" Louis claps, gaining the attention of his drama students. He gives the teens a wide smile and walks closer to them. "You are doing such a good job!" He stands against the stage where the children stand, costumes on for their play that is to be held. "Can we go through one more time before lunchtime?"

Some children nod excitedly, whilst others groan. Louis just chuckles, knowing deep down they love it when they're in the moment. They're about to start when a scream is heard. Louis flips his head around and gasps. He rushes over to Amber, one of his students, who had just fallen off the stage and is clutching her arm, tears falling.

"Stop crowding her, guys," he says calmly and ducks down to the brunette's level, wincing softly. "Did you hit your head or anything?" She shakes it and points to her arm. He nods and speaks again. "Janine, can you go next door and ask the teacher to mind this class for a second? I'm going to need to take Amber to the nurse." Louis looks down at the girl. "I'm going to help you up, okay?"

-*-

"Her parents aren't picking up," the school nurse worries her lip between her teeth. "It isn't serious enough to call an ambulance, but I do think she needs a hospital. I need to stay here though." She looks over to Louis and frowns. "This is your only class for today, isn't it?" He nods, arms crossed over his chest, nervously. "Do you think you could try and get permission to take her?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course!" Louis rushes out with a small smile and immediately makes his way to the office.

-*-

They get into the car and Louis helps her get strapped in before rushing over to his side. They ended up getting ahold of Amber's mother, who had said she was still hours away from being able to get there. So, she permitted Louis to take her.

He glances over at Amber once more before starting the car and turning up the radio a little. He backs out of the park and keeps eye contact on the road, driving very carefully, unlike his usual bad driving. The next song starts and Louis can't help but blush a little.

He begins to hum the familiar tune of 'Cherry Pie', his once stripper song and still the song Harry makes him dance to when they have some fun and Louis is convinced to roleplay as a stripper. Harry likes it a lot. Too much.

"You like this song?" She purses her lips and Louis looks over at her with a bashful smile.

"One of my favourites, actually."

-*-

"Hi, Beau!" Louis wraps his arms around his and Harry's friend who just happens to be Harry's colleague as well, who eagerly hugs Louis back tightly, smiling widely. "How's married life treating you?" Louis questions, pulling away with a grin.