Chapter ✿ Twenty Eight

❝I COULD GET USED TO THIS❞

I COULD GET USED TO THIS

"Hazzy," Louis mumbles, kissing Harry's neck softly. The older man stirs under him, grunting a little before opening his eyes.

"Hi," Harry breathes out as Louis sits up. Harry rests his large hands on Louis' soft, naked, fleshy thighs, squeezing the skin softly. "I could definitely get used to waking up to this," Harry mumbles, blushing a little.

Louis raises his eyebrows and offers Harry a small smile. "Me too... Last night was amazing."

Harry laughs and nods, rubbing his hands up to Louis' hips. "Definitely... The best I've ever had."

"It was the best I had too. You're the youngest I've had," Louis chuckles, laying his body against Harry again, sucking softly on Harry's milky skin.

"Youngest?" Harry growls. "What is the oldest, Louis?" The older man asks sternly, his hands gripping harder into Louis' hips causing a whimper from the boy.

"Um..." Louis hisses sitting up. He places his own hands onto Harry's, a pleading look making its way to his face. "Ouch."

Harry immediately loosens his grip, eyes widening. "I'm so sorry."

Louis just shrugs and spreads his hands over Harry's moth tattoo. "The oldest was probably late fifties, early sixties... I don't ask, really."

"You need to stop this, Lou. You are letting yourself get used. How many people have you has sex with?" Harry asks, knowing the answer will probably infuriate him more, but he is unable to stop himself."

"I don't know," Louis whines, pouting. "I don't keep count... Maybe three a week, but some are regulars, so that only counts as one." Louis begins to tremble when he sees Harry's face harden up more. "You hate me."

"I hate them," Harry huffs, putting his hands on top of Louis'. "I could never hate you, so please don't ever think that."

Louis bites his lower lip and nods, moving to hug Harry. "I'm sorry."

"I am too," Harry mumbles, kissing Louis' hair. "I should have protected you."

"Can we shower?" Louis sniffles, changing the subject. "I don't want to talk about this anymore. I want to forget about it for a while."

"Okay, baby," Harry pecks his cheeks and sits up, taking the boys in his arms. Louis blushes at the fact they're both still naked. He wraps his arms around Harry's neck and nuzzles his nose against it.

Seconds later they're in the bathroom and Louis is unwrapping one of the hotel's toothbrushes, passing Harry his own when the older man asks for it after turning the shower on.

They brush their teeth, both making silly faces in the mirror to make the other laugh. The mirror steams up as Harry rinses his mouth, Louis following immediately after. He draws a smiley face on the reflective glass, two cross eyes and a mouth.

"Okay," Harry mumbles, making grabby hands at Louis. "Let's get in." He opens the shower door and allows Louis in first, before walking in himself.

Harry pushes Louis up against the wall, his lips immediately attacking Louis' own. Louis moans into the kiss, his long, dark eyelashes fluttering against his cheek.

"Lou," Harry presses their bodies together, hands finding the curve of Louis' back and moving further down to his plump cheeks.

Louis throws his head back, hitting it against the wall, he whines a little, gasping into the kiss.

"You okay, baby?" Harry stops kissing the boy, moving one of his hands behind Louis' head.

"I'm fine," Louis mumbles, his lips trained on Harry's lips. "We better stop before I get too worked up though," the boy chuckles pushing against Harry's chest to pass him.

Louis leans down to grab the body wash, hearing a groan from Harry. He feels Harry's large hands palm his butt and his thumb rub against his own rim. "H-harry," Louis moans, knees weakening.

The blue eyed boy stands and presses his head against Harry's chest. "I've had shower sex before and it ended with the guy slipping and falling on top of me," Louis mumbles. "Can we wait until we get out?"

"Of course," Harry kisses Louis softly, pulling the body wash from his hands. He flicks the lid open and puts some on his hand, before rubbing it over Louis' body causing satisfied sighs from the boy.

"You're perfect," Louis mutters softly, biting his lip harshly.

-*-

Harry pushes Louis onto the bed, climbing on top of him and immediately kissing the small boy.

"Want to ride you, H," Louis moans, feeling Harry's hard member press against his own.

"Next time?" Harry gulps, letting out a shaky breath. "I just, I-"

"Another time," Louis mumbles, sensing Harry's nervousness. He pulls the man back down for another heated kiss, but has to pause as the sound of Harry's phone begins ringing.

"Better get that," Harry rolls his eyes. "I won't be a second."

Harry grabs his phone, not checking the caller I.D before answering. "Hello?... What do you want?" He scowls and Louis' stomach immediately drops.

Lottie.

Okay, so I've planned this book out more

Okay, so I've planned this book out more... Things may get a bit confusing, but if you guys can bare with me, I promise everything will be fine!!
I hope you enjoyed and I love you all. xo