Chapter ✿ Seven

❝HURTS LIKE HELL❞

HURTS LIKE HELL

⚠ - Mature Content 

Louis presses his ass to the unknown man's crotch, grinding down on it to the beat of the music in the club. He is hot, thirsty and honestly would love nothing more to be watching toy story with Harry instead of doing this.

The older man, probably with a wife and kids, grips onto Louis' hips, his nails digging in to the meaty flesh.

Louis whimpers, speaking up in a loud, but sexy voice. "No touching, sir," he purrs, turning around to straddle the man on the chair. "Unless... You'd like to pay more and get out of here?" Louis raises his eyebrows in question, mentally cringing, hoping to God this man says no.

Louis doesn't mind some of the men who have their way with him, most are regulars and are quite hot... But this guy would probably be in his fifties and if Louis didn't lie about his age to get this job, it would most definitely be illegal. Well, it still is.

"I'd love that," the man smirks, placing a kiss onto Louis' lips, his scratchy beard irritating Louis' soft skin.

Louis pulls away, crinkling his nose. He hates nothing more than being kissed by these men. It's gross.

-*-

The man is rough. Too rough.

Louis is sure he will have bruises all over his body tomorrow. The man, who he still doesn't know the name of and has been ordered to call daddy, continues to thrust into Louis hard.

He mumbles names at Louis like, 'slut,' 'whore,' 'bitch.' And he thinks Louis likes it too, because the boy is a whimpering mess, but little does the man know, it's because of how much pain he is in.

The man didn't prep him, nor use any lube. He put a condom on, spat on himself and pushed in and had moaned when Louis let out a shrill squeal of pain.

But it's nearly over, Louis tells himself, throwing his arm over his eyes and letting out a loud fake moan. The man is so blissed out, he doesn't even notice Louis is barely hard and will definitely not reach an orgasm.

Louis kisses down the man's neck, figuring he has to do something, he is getting paid for this. That's the best part of this job, all tips are his.

Not long later, the man thrusts are becoming sloppy, his hips stuttering. He moans loudly, before biting down on Louis' neck, piercing the skin.

"Oh fuck," the man grumbles, collapsing onto Louis. The man is large compared to him and Louis struggles to breathe from under him.

He squirms a little and the man must get the hint, rolling off of him, panting hard. His whole body dripping in sweat.

Louis lays there for a minute, dreading the fact he has to get up in a moment. He knows he is going to be so sore...

"I'll get you the money, twink."

Louis waits, whilst the man gets up and goes to the other room. He ponders, wondering if three hundred dollars is enough for this...

He sits up, a sharp pain Cursing through his backside. He whimpers pathetically and starts to dress back into his light blue, lace outfit, chucking his teeshirt and track suit pants over the top.

"Here you go," the man holds out twelve, fifty dollar notes. "Keep that extra. Was definitely worth it."

Louis takes it, smiling at the man. He looks at the money, as a child would look at a new present on Christmas. Six hundred... "Thank you so much!... And thank you for tonight," Louis bites his lip, batting his eyelashes. "I loved every second of it."

The man does that devilish smirk once again. "So glad, sweetheart..."

"