Chapter ✿ Eighteen

❝BABY BLUE❞

BABY BLUE

"No lap dances, okay?" Lottie chuckles, buttoning up Harry's shirt and giving him a peck on the lips.

"I know, darl. I won't get one," Harry gives her a pursed smile. How many times did she have to remind him?

"Have fun though! I hope you had a good birthday..." Lottie gives him a hug.

"I have so far! Thank you, babe."

"You'll get your other present later," she trails off, resting her hands on Harry's chest.

"More presents? What is it?" Harry furrows his eyebrows, placing his hands over Lottie's.

"Oh I think you know," she winks and walks off. "See you later babe!"

Harry clears his throat and takes one last look in the mirror. His body is clad with a dark blue dress shirt and a pair of skinny jeans, his curls are pushed back and his fingers are cladded with rings. He slips on a pair of converse, almost slipping them off when he feels he is too old to wear them.

He pulls his phone from his pocket and checks the time, the boys should be here any minute. Harry is a little nervous, if he is honest with himself. He hadn't been to a strip club in forever...

-*-

"You ready baby blue?" Fletcher, Louis' boss, walks up to him. He claps him on the shoulder, stroking his hand down Louis' lacy blue outfit. "Looking nice. Very nice."

Louis swallows thickly. He bows his head down, feeling small under his bosses gaze. "I'm ready... How many shows am I doing tonight?"

The question makes the man bite his lip. "Two or three, depends if anyone wants to take you home after the second."

"Okay, cool."

The host of the show, linkyn, calls Louis out by his stage name. "Baby blue."

Louis steps out, blinding lights in his eyes as he moves to wrap his fingers delicately around the pole as he waits for the music to play.

Cheers fill the club and money is already flying onto the stage. Louis cocks his hip a little, plastering a smirk on his face.

And then his signature song is starting, 'cherry pie'.

He swings his hips, swings around on the pole and grinds sexily for all the thirsty woman, but mostly men.

By the end of the show, he blows the crowd a kiss, smiles sexily and walks off, swinging his hips.

-*-

When Harry, Liam and Zayn walk in, they make a bee line to the bar, all ready to get drunk to celebrate.

The sing 'cherry pie,' plays as they wait for their drinks, Harry humming softly to the tune.

The line up of people is huge and they're mostly quite old men, Harry cringes at the thought of the poor strippers who have to dance for them.

He hears a stripper get called to the stage, by the name of spice it something, but doesn't look up, saving himself for when he actually has had a drink.

"Right," Liam claps his hands. "You guys order the drinks and sit down, I'm going to find someone to give Harry a lap dance."

"Guys, Lottie said no..." Harry sighs. Although, he is a bit upset by it, he wouldn't mind a lap dance.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

-*-

Liam still isn't back when Zayn and Harry sit down at their table, eyes trained on the woman who has just pulled a guy up on stage.

"It's expensive here," Zayn comments, squirming in the chair, his eyes darkened.

"Definitely," Harry hums, taking a sip of the strong drink.

"Found you someone mate!"

Harry snaps his head towards Liam, his eyes widening and his mouth opening in shock. It couldn't be...

"This one?" Louis... That's Louis' voice. The boy points to Harry, whose heart is beating faster than ever before.

"Yep!" Liam smiles widely, oblivious to the situation. "That's the one!"

Louis looks around, mouth becoming dry and hands becoming clammy. He can't turn down a customers order, he would be sacked.

He hesitantly walks up to a stilled Harry and bites his lip. "What's your name sir?" Louis gets into persona, fluttering his eyelashes.

"Harry... What's yours?" the man asks huskily, blinking his eyes a couple of times. Was this real? Was this a dream?

His sweet Louis... His sweet Louis is a stripper.

"Baby... Blue," Louis whispers and climbs upon Harry's lap.

Harry let's out a shaky breath. He had never noticed Louis' curves before...

He has to bite his lip hard to contain a moan when Louis begins grinding down on him.

This is wrong... So wrong.

Sadly for Harry, not all of his body parts agree with that. A gasp falls from Louis' lips when he feels it and a moan leaves Harry's.

"Lou," he whimpers.

Louis shakes his head, placing his finger on Harry's mouth. "Shhh."

"Once again! Our very favourite, Baby Blue will be next!"

Louis stiffens as the crowd begins to cheer loudly. He gives Harry a pursed smile and climbs off of him, pretending not to notice how the mans pants are bulging furiously.

He rushes away, on the verge of crying as he song begins to start once again, so soon after it had just been on. He makes the most money, they put him on as much as possible.

And if Louis watches Harry the whole time as he is sensually dancing in a small, lacy outfit... Nobody has to know.

Louis crawls on stage to the front row, allowing horny men to tuck money into his panties.

He ends the show, eyes on Harry, out of breath and on his knees.

A/N: sadly, as usual, I could not write this how I wanted to. I hope you guys still enjoyed it though, I'm sorry if i've dissapointed you guys. xo