Chapter 15: Back up

"It better be here somewhere.", Lisa muttered as she walked through the campus, and look for a possible place where no one would probably go.

She stops, and tilt her head wondering why it seems like someone is following her. But every time she looks back, there's no one but just a few students passing by.

"This is strange. Aigoo.", Lisa mumbled to herself and continue to roam around the place.

Until she saw a wide field and a small building at the very corner. "Hmm, I should ask if that building is somewhat abandoned or not.", she decided and asks some random students on her way.

"Excuse me?", she waves her hand and politely bow to the first three high school girls she met halfway.

All three students stopped and stare at her in awe, thinking how mature looking and beautiful a stranger she is.

"Ye. Eonni? What can we do for you?", The girl on the middle replied and both three giggle together.

Lisa smiled. "I just want to ask if that building there is still in use?" She said and points at the building beside the field.

The three girls turn their heads to see where she's pointing. And they all shook their heads. "That's an old storage room for sports equipment. We already have a new building for that.", the girl on the left answered and the two others nod.

"Why eonni? Do you want to check it? We can accompany you and we can check it out altogether.", the middle girl asks with a flirtatious voice.

Lisa chuckled awkwardly. "Ha.haha. you kids. Eonni has a girlfriend already and sheeeee's scary when she's mad. So I have to decline your offer. Thank you and study hard bye~", Lisa said and winked at them. The three girls groaned and pout after they got turned down in an instant. Lisa just laughed at their reaction shaking her head in disbelief before running towards the building.

Lisa reach the building shortly, panting after jogging her way to it. "Wew, this looks quite shabby and old. Now, let's see what's inside.", Lisa mumbled, inhaling and blowing out in the air. Before she walked through the main door.

Fumbling at the knob. After a few failed attempts trying to open it.

"Aish. Of course, it's lock.", She hissed. And decided to go around and search for another entrance.

And just a few walk, she found the windows she quickly check each but it's all blocked from the inside. Her teeth gritted in annoyance.

"I have no other choice. But to do this.", she mumbled before stepping back a few meters. Puffing in short breath and without any counts, she lunges towards one of the windows with wood covering with full force.

The cover fell off from the inside. Giving Lisa a small opening to enter the place.

"Finally, now I just need a light to check inside.", She mumbled and cupped her pocket looking for her phone. But her brows furrowed when she found nothing on her pockets, then she tried checking her blazer but unfortunately she realized that she forgot it after letting her sister grab it this morning.

"Aish. Now I have to check this place without a light. What a hassle, anyway I'll just try to open the windows since it's daylight.", she murmured to herself. Before crouching her way inside the small abandoned storage room.

She pulled her gun out, keeping her guard the moment she stepped inside.

"Sang-chul?" Lisa called out. Keeping her pace slowly, while checking the place. She started putting down the covers on each window to get some light.

While moving forward. "Sang-chul?!", she shouted again.

The room is small and dusty. And a few more steps, she heard quiet whimpering not far from her.