Chapter 37: Inseparable[M]

Lisa Pov

I gave up trying to sleep after I woke up at dawn. And went outside to do something else to pass the time rather quickly. I would be lying if I say telling Jieun everything didn't bother me, of course, it lessen the burden I feel being her girlfriend and not telling her the real me. It does, actually I feel more contented on what we have now.

But at the same time, I feel sorry that she will share the burden of my world. It makes me think I would put her on the same pedestal as mine because of my secret.

I heaved. As I stopped what I'm doing, and decided to come out from under the car I'm fixing up.

Pushing my self back on my feet, and walk towards my work desk to find the oil filter wrench.

"There you are, aish. Looks like you need a cleaning. Aigoo.", I mumble and wander my eyes for a wipe to clean my tool. When I saw one I immediately grab it and started wiping the wrench.

My mind keeps flashing back my dream last night, and it's really annoying

I stopped again, dropping the tool back on the desk, as I lowered my head and closed my eyes to take a breathing first.

"Lisa?"

She called my name with worries, and it's enough to get my attention, cocking my head up. I didn't have to search for her as my eyes landed on her walking towards me with just my shirt covering her body, and I could almost see through it.

Dammit, this girl doesn't know what she's doing to me.

"It's weekend today, you can sleep as much as you want. But hi good morning to you." I said flashing her a smirk.

Her eyes narrowed, as she scanned me from head to toe with suspicion. "Why do I feel like I'm cheating on my hoobae with someone else?"

She blurted out, which caught me off guard. I looked at my self dressed in a jumpsuit rather than a police uniform.

I laughed right after I realized what she meant. "Well then, how about let's commit more sin? And not tell your hot hoobae that you're fucking a hot mechanic since last night?" I retorted as I move out from the desk and meet her halfway.

Sunbae rolled her eyes. "You're really insatiable, I know you're younger than me, but that's only four years how can you have so much energy for that?", she mumbles exasperatedly, but welcomed me as she puts bet arms above my shoulder.

While I held her on both sides of her waist. And leaned down to give her a peck. Her nose scrunches after the kiss that made me curious. "Oil" she muttered. And started sniffing me, "You smell like oil Lisa, you need to take a shower-" I stopped her from talking as I went back kissing her lips and lifted her small frame earning me small yelp from her.

"Yah? What are you doing?"

"Put me down Lisa." She ordered me. And so I did. I put her down but not back on the ground. Instead, I laid her down on the hood part of my car. Which causes her eyes to widen in shock.