Chapter 23: Diary

After 3 days

Seoul, Myeongdong

Jieun's Apartment

"I don't want to go home." The tall girl whined while carrying all Jieun's bag to the girl's apartment room.

The small girl stopped in front of her door, and fumble at the door lock. She opened the door and turns to the tall girl.

"I know what you're thinking and NO."

Jieun answered short, and walk inside her house, and followed by the tall girl still pouting.

As soon as Lisa dropped all the luggage to the floor. She lunges and hug the small girl from the back.

"Let me stay with you tonight, I promise I'll wake up early and go home before our shift start in the morning."

The tall girl pleaded as she kisses the girl on the temple. Jieun smiled being used to the girl's sweet gestures.

She turned around, and hug the girl on the waist while looking up.

"You're just gonna exhaust yourself, Lisa. We'll see each other tomorrow we can't always stay like this we also have to think about ourselves. Especially our health and I don't want you to suffer weariness because of me."

Lisa smirked, "That sounds fun, I'm not gonna complain if you want to exhaust me." She muttered just above her girl's lips with a taunting smile.

But the older one narrowed her eyes in response. "You're unbelievable."

Jieun murmurs shaking her head I'm amusement.

"I really am, you just don't know how unbelievable I am," Lisa mumbles as she wiggle her eyebrows and grin mischievously at the older one.

"I don't want to know." But the small girl cut her out immediately.

Making the tall one pout looking unhappy.

"But you can stay the night. Just behave and I'll let you stay here."

Jieun blurted out, cupping Lisa on both cheeks and kissing the tall girl quick, before dislodging herself on the latter.

And as soon as she turn around, Lisa celebrated silently on her back. But the tall girl wasn't aware of how the older one, smiled and was actually happy that she'll stay with her after their long travel going back to Seoul.

-------

Lisa Pov

Sunbaenim let me take the shower first, before her so while I was waiting for her I sat on her bedside. And saw the photo frame from the last time.

So I took the frame from the bedside table so I could look closely at it.

Maybe the one carrying sunbae on his back is her father, with his friend if I'm not mistaken because they look very close to each other.

I look closer at his father and he seems familiar to me, but the one beside him really does look like chief inspector. But without the beard.

"Wait, does this mean sunbae's father and chief are friends? is that why he's too cool and forgiving when it comes to sunbae?"

I mumbled as I shrug. "Could be though," I added as I put back the frame on its place.

And as soon as I put it back my phone rang. So I took it and saw the caller's id.

Jennie?

I didn't hesitate and answered it.

"Hello? Lisa?"