Chapter 42: Cupcakes

Lisa Pov

I wanted us to arrive at Busan by morning. Since we wanted to spend a whole day to that province along with her relatives. So we rode the fastest aircraft I have and once used to travel there.

My designed helicopter, and as of now we're almost halfway there. And my fiancée is currently in awe since we take off from the land.

And I'm so much happy she agreed on this one, knowing how frugal she is. Although I love her being like that, I can't help it. I want to give her everything, I wanted to treat her very special, like a queen, well she'll be my queen after a month.

Yes we decided to marry after a month before this coming winter, it's kind of a rush I know but why do we need to delay it? I want her to be my wife as soon as possible.

And maybe we can plan to have kids the sooner. My lips curve into a smile, as I thought about having kids with her.

Jieun, clutch at my hand that caught my attention.

So I looked at her and asked. "Wae?", I replied through the microphone.

"Are you alright? You're smiling too much I thought you're losing your mind already.", she asked, while suspiciously looking at me. I snorted. "Yes, kinda. When you have such a gorgeous fiancée who wouldn't right?"

I replied that made her blush, and consciously look at the pilots, knowing they can hear us with their headset.

I chuckled. "It's ok, they won't mind. Anyway, we're almost there. Are you enjoying the view?"

Jieun smiled, and nod gleefully at me. Which cause me to smile too. "I'm glad.", I mumbled and eyed our clasped hands. Before adjusting the microphone down and bringing the top of her hand to my lips and kissed it.

She pressed her lips together trying to suppress a smile while inspecting the two pilots if they can see us.

Before she adjusted her microphone as well, and I thought she's gonna kiss my hand back like she always does, but to my surprise, she moves closer to me, and gave me a peck on the lips with rush.

My eyes widened, I didn't expect that. But God, I'm fucking in love. I had to bit my lip to prevent myself from lunging at her at the passenger seat.

--------

As soon as we arrived at their house, her mother and her auntie Ae-cha, and auntie Hyun-ae, with their husbands and grandkids are all waiting.

And of course, I didn't come unprepared. I brought tons of gifts for them, because I'm quite anxious to what will be their reaction to the news. Let say it's a bribe.

"Hi, eomoni.", I greeted Jieun's mother first with a tight hug and, turn to her sisters to greet them as well.

"Oh dear, what happened to your face?", her mother asked as soon as she saw me up close.

My lips pursed, "Work, it's from work. Sometimes it's hard to keep criminals in control." I lied, Jieun and I also agreed to not tell them what happened yesterday, so they won't get worried too much. I feel guilty about it, but sunbae is right. What happened yesterday is about me, so I guess there's nothing wrong to keep some things private.

"Oh, Lisa dear~ be careful next time ok? And by the way, it's nice to see you again. And thanks to you now my daughter goes home more often now." Her mother said as she eyed her daughter and subtly want her daughter to hear.

I smiled and pull Jieun's waist to my side as we talk to her mother.

My fiancée rolled her eyes, knowing what her mother meant. "It's because work eomma.", she reasoned out.