Chapter 20: Persistent

Jieun Pov

I knew it would be stupid to even think about touching her, yet I still did. But why would of all possible time she could wake up why now?

Lisa's eyes were half-open, and staring directly on me. I gulped.

"Sneaky", she mumbles before flashing a sly smile. My brows furrowed and try to get my hand back from her but she's too strong. And instead of releasing my hand she yanked me towards her, the force was too much that our faces almost hit each other.

Why does she have to be this strong!?

My eyes grew wide in shock, and by instinct, I pushed her body off me. But her other hand wrapped my shoulder preventing me to pull away from her.

"What are you doing?!", I asks her and still trying to escape.

"Your hand is so small sunbaenim.", She muttered lazily while looking at my hand she's holding. That's when I stopped moving, and just watch how she caressed it and slowly guide it on the back of her head and wanted me to hold on to her nape.

She only let go of my hand after I did what she wants. And then her free hand sneak behind my waist and pulled me even closer to her, I was so surprised that I let out a silent gasped from it.

And she didn't give me time to process what's going on when she tilted her head and captured my lips. It was so sudden that my hand clasped on her nape in shock.

She didn't move her lips and quickly pull back, now staring at me with narrowed eyes.

And to my surprise she shifted her body and move on top of me, smiling mischievously.

I didn't blink and was utterly speechless.

It finally sink into me what's she's up to when she closed her eyes and slowly lower her head. Closing our distance.

I was aware, that she's going to kiss me again, but I'm already out of my mind. Because instead of stopping her I closed my eyes.

However, her weight envelope my whole frame, suffocating me. And her head dropped beside mine which made me open my eyes.

"Uhr Lisa!?" I scowled at her. She fell asleep again, and on top of me. So I had to push her body off me and throw her back on her bed while grumbling.

"How could she just kiss me whenever she wants? Aish.", I mumbled as I sat up glaring at her.

She moaned at her sleep, my eyes almost bulge out as I saw her hand slip inside her shirt pulling the hem up and scratch her stomach in front of me.

"Yah?!" I yelled at her, as I turn my eyes away from her.

I knew this was a bad idea, so stand up and fixed my futon bed again adjusting the space between us back to meters.

From now on, I should remind myself to never sleep close to her again. I mumbled to myself as I lie back to my bed and tuck inside my blanket.

Sighing as I calm down from annoyance, my brows furrowed as I remember how stupid I was not to protest whenever she does something.

Is it because I want it too?

Am I actually falling with this punk?

Urgh, I let out a groan as I turn on the opposite side so I wouldn't see her. Sighing one last time before I let myself drifted to sleep. Thinking about her.