Chapter 29: Visitor

Lisa Pov

My sister laughs at the other side, I know Jisoo well not to get anxious when she's talking to those girls I'm flirting with.

She's gonna fucking exposed me how many have I dated. Or how long was the last one, or even give them a heads up with what I want in them, just purely sex and nothing else. I gulped, my hands tightened its grip on my phone.

I hope she didn't tell anything like that to her because my relationship with Jieun is different. It's so much different.

"Relax Lice, I just ask her if you're treating her right. And I just told her something she would absolutely want to hear-"

My eyes widened.

"What?! What is that?"

I asked with nervousness, something Sunbae would want to hear?

Was that the reason why she couldn't look at me? Without flushing.

"I told her she's the first woman who got to sleep in your room and on your bed. Out of the hundreds you've dated and it's not even a lie. You didn't bring any woman to your house, so I'm really surprised you're there with her."

I froze.

"Let's talk later eonni, bye."

I said. And put down my phone, to hold her gaze on me.

"Sunbae, I mean. It's not a hundred my sister is just exaggerating it."

I explained while looking at her.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked curiously.

Her eyes grew wide with my question.

"For? Dating so many girls before me? No. As long as you're not married to anyone. I have no control of your life before you met me, so I have no right to get mad over those girls who dated you, I mean they just tasted your lips, like I did. And maybe they enjoyed how you tasted them as well but at least I'm special I got inside your room and sleep on your bed first."

She mumbles as she chuckled.

So she's flushing in anger all the while. Dammit eonni.

"That's really sweet Lisa."

She added and beamed at me.

Fuck, that smile. Fuck it. Now I'm starting to hate why I dated so many girls before.

"Sunbae, whatever you're thinking I swear. I'm regretting it. Like really really regretting it. And those girls? they are nothing like you. You're different, you're absolutely different, and I mean it. I wouldn't ask you to marry me if I'm not serious about you, ok sorry I kissed them they kissed me but your kiss is the best one I ever had, and fuck just kill me-"

I gave up explaining because she's just staring at me blankly with that smile.

"I'm the best huh", she muttered as she nods. And took a step forward, while I panicked looking at the door behind her, should I run?

But she advances again, and I am too afraid to get my self killed so I took a step back. She didn't stop until she cornered me at the wall.

"Please, make it fast. Don't do it slowly. My pain tolerance is quite poor-"

She suddenly pushed her finger on top of my mouth, preventing me to talk.

"Shss. Don't talk."

She commanded me and I obeyed.

"I'm not mad at you? Why are you sweating so much?"

She muttered. But I didn't answer, because she told me not to talk.