Chapter 46: Gangster

Lisa Pov

My lips curved into a smirk, it's not because I find this thing funny. But because of what's inside.

I remember Chaeyoung used to have this, and I don't know if she still has one, because I told her back then that if she wanted to say, or share something to me. I'll be there to listen, no matter what it is I won't judge her, because I know, how exactly terrible it feels not to have someone to talk to when you needed one.

So, I always appreciate it when I get to have one to share my thoughts and feelings with.

Now I'm holding Jieun's diary on my hand, I know sunbae isn't that type of person that's vocal with her feelings. She's frank when she feels she need to defend herself or someone, but when it comes to her own feelings.

I have to really push her to say it, or she won't tell me what's inside her head. And now I get it why.

Because she rather put it here than tell me or anyone else for some reason.

I gulped as my gaze lingers at the object on my hand.

Now an even wider smile plastered on my lips because of her precious diary I'm holding right now, I can finally see through her.

My heart hammered with excitement, I've been wanting to read her, ever since I bump into her, and it's here now. Being offered to me.

But, is it really alright for her to let me read this? Or she's just giving me this to please me?

My head cocked up, and my smile was gone. Now it's been replaced with guilty eyes.

I heaved and furrowed my brows, "Why didn't you tell me that it's your diary? I shouldn't have forced you to give this to me if only you said it."

I said with pursed lips as I felt regretful from begging her to give me the notebook.

"Because you might laugh at me? I'm 26 yet I'm still writing a diary."

She said, while she shyly averted her eyes off me.

"No, I won't. Not because I'm not writing mine, I have the liberty to laugh at those people who write theirs."

I retorted that made her turn her gaze back at me with surprise.

Then she bit her lower lip. "You sound so mature." And said it to me bluntly.

I smirked. And reached for her hand, opening her palm and bringing back her diary to her, even though I'm craving so much to read it.

"It's because I am. And I know I shouldn't be reading this. Your thoughts and feelings are yours to decide if you wanted to share it with someone or not. And I don't want you to do everything I say because you didn't want to upset me."

"You can always say no if you don't like something. It won't lessen what I have for you. Anyway, there's no particular reason why I love you."

I mumbled as I reached for her face, and put her hair gently the side, watching as her eyes flinched from my touch.

"I love you because I just do. So anything you say or do couldn't change it.", I added, as my palm cupped her cheek before I lean down a bit and pressed my lips on to her forehead.

"Lisa."

She muttered and I pull away from her to meet her eyes.

Her eyes shut, and her chest heave with a heavy sigh. And I notice how her face slowly turned red. Before she opens her eyes again and looks at me.

"You're too much."

She said and pushed her diary back at me with both hands. While she tries to avoid my stares again when my lips plastered a teasing smile.