Part 3

Next morning, Khushi comes to their room with cup of coffee. She look arnav is still sleeping. She went near to arnav try to wake him up.

khushi: arnavji arnavji

arnav hold her hand khushi please let me sleep for some time.

khushi: arnavji you are getting late for office.

arnav: in sleep it's ok I am boss. No one will question me.

khushi kiss his cheek. Please arnavji get up. Suddenly arnav pull her. he hug her and kiss her neck. Khushi try to stop him.

khushi: arnavji stop it please. Immediately arnav left her. He get up and sit in the bed.

arnav: khushi are you ok in concern voice.

khushi: I am ok don't worry.

arnav: khushi are you in your days.

khushi nods her head.( arnav know she stop him in her periods time only. Otherwise she always give herself to him whenever he touch her. even when she is ill she give herself to him if arnav wanted her. but arnav also like good husband he know her condition well. If he felt a small uncomfortable in her then he will stop to intimate her.)

arnav: khushi you take rest. Don't do any work. I know you have bad cramps in these days. So don't strain your self.

khushi: arnavji don't worry. I am ok.

arnav: khushi are you angry with me. I know I made mistake again. I try to stop drinking but khushi believe me I can't stop it.

khushi: arnavji I don't ask anything to you.

arnav: that is the problem. If you ask anything me it is better for me. but you don't ask anything to me atleast you don't scold me for my habbit. But you always act

khushi silently watching him. arnavji your coffee is getting cold. Drink this .

arnav: khushi

khushi: arnavji drink this coffee and get ready for office. It's already late.

arnav: office . no today I am not going to office. I stay with you and take care of you.

khushi: arnavji I will take care of myself. Please you go to office.

arnav: khushi no more arguments. I said I don't go.

khushi: ok atleast fresh up and come downstairs for breakfast.

arnav get up and kiss her cheek and went to washroom.

after he left khushi think something a lone tear left from her eyes she wipe her tears and went to downstairs.

after sometime arnav come downstairs. He went and sit in the dinning table. His mother already present in the dinning hall.

arnav: good morning mom

sandya give death glare to arnav.

arnav: mom I am really sorry. Hereafter I don't do this.

sandya: enough arnav. How many times you told this again. see now you are married but still you drink that stupid alcohol. Now khushi is living for you but you don't care about her. you spoil your health.

before arnav speak anything, khushi come and savior to arnav.

khushi: maa y u always scold arnavji. He take care of very well. See today he don't go office for me. hereafter don't scold him please.

Sandhya know arnav loves khushi very much. Because of that only she marry khushi to him. but she hate arnav for his drinking habbit.

sandhya: khushi you only spoil him. after marriage I think you will correct him but you are supporting him. this is not good khushi.

arnav: mom don't scold khushi. She don't do anything. It's all because of me. if you want you can scold me.

khushi: enough both of you. now eat food. She serve them, arnav hold her hand make her sit beside him he serve to her. three of them eat. After that arnav ask khushi to take some rest.

khushi: but arnavji I want to make lunch.

arnav: hariprakash today u prepare lunch.

hp: ji bhiaya

arnav: mom khushi need rest. So we are going to our room.

sandya know khushi have bad cramps in her periods. So she say ok.

when arnav and khushi go upstairs, khushi clutch her stomach and tears comes out of her eyes.

immediately arnav scoop her in his arms and went to their room and make her lay in the bed.

arnav: khushi are yoy ok.wait I will bring tablet.

but khushi stop him. arnavji you know na I don't take any tablet in this time it cause problems in pregnancy.

arnav kiss her forehead.

arnav: khushi what can I do. I don't like to see you in pain. If I am able to take this pain with me I can but god gives this pains to women only.

khushi: arnavji you don't do anything. Just lay beside me. It's enough for me.

arnav lay beside khushi. Khushi hug him and put her head in his chest. Arnav stroke her hair. Khushi hitch in pain again she scream ah. Arnav look her

arnav: khushi what happen. It pain so much. At least for me you take tablet.

khushi: no I don't need any tablet. It's for just two days. Already one day went it's for today only. I can bear it.

arnav: ok you lay down. Arnav remove her saree from her belly. Khushi know what he will do. He always do whenever she is in pain. He kiss her belly and he twingle her belly

khushi: khushi laugh arnavji leave me it's tingling . He again kiss her.

after sometime khushi you wait here I will bring milk for you.

khushi: milk. Arnavji you know I don't like milk.

arnav: stop it khushi. You need strength. Just obey me.

khushi: ok with pouted face.

arnav kiss her cheek and went to bring milk for khushi. He mixed sleeping tablet in her milk

He come to room he make drink khushi milk with lot of difficulties she always deny it after some time khushi sleep. arnav signed in relief because of that sleeping tablet khushi didn't feel any pain atleast for some time.

khushi hug him andwent to deep sleep. arnav watch her she is sleeping like innocent baby. Hedon't know without her how he will live. He remember how he recognized he lovesher