Part 69

arnav: I am torturing u. ok hereafter u do what u want. I will not tell anything. He move away.

khushi hug him from behind. Arnavji I am just kidding. I know u love both of us so much so that only u told everything.

arnav hide his smile and sit in same position. Beta tell your papa that your mamma is asking sorry. if he didn't forgive me u will become sad na.

arnav turn and hug khushi. I am not angry on u. I will not make both of you sad. khushi smiles and hug him back.

Day went well. It was evening khushi is sleeping on the bed, while arnav is speaking to aman, without disturbing khushi's sleep. he cut the call and turned to look at khushi. she is sitting in the bed with half closed eyes.

arnav went and sat beside her. Did I distrub u. khushi nods her head in negative. Arnavji I think I am sleeping from long time.

arnav: so what.

khushi: if I sleep like this my son will also become lazy.

arnav: nothing like that khushi. if u take rest, he will also take rest. It is good for him. after he come to this world, he don't take rest. He will play in our house.

khushi: arnavji I will go and fresh up.

arnav: do u want any help.

khushi: no. she went inside washroom.

they went to living room. arjun and sandhya already sitting in living room. they also joined arshi.

arjun: arnav tomorrow I am going to meet ur dadi. I am thinking to take sandhya also with me. but khushi is preganant now.

arnav: dad I will take care of her. u take maa with u.

sandhya: no. do u know about u r dadi. She will scold me for leaving khushi alone in this time. She is pregnant. She need someone always with her. no I can't go.

khushi: maa I will manage. Now I am in 3rd month only. arnavji is there na.

arjun looks at arnav. Ok I will book two tickets. We will return soon. Till that u take care of khushi ok.

arnav: dad I am here na. don't worry about khushi.

arjun booked tickets for them. Sandhya and khushi are in khushi's room. sandhya instruct khushi to not to do any work. Take rest. Eat on correct time. I will call u daily twice. U r going to complete u r third month, you need to be very careful in this time. First three month are very important time for pregnant ladies. I am afraid to leave u alone, u take care of u r self na.

khushi: maa u don't worry about me. I will take care of your grandchild well. U know arnavji na, if I don't eat how he will leave me. u don't think about us enjoy your trip and tell dadiji I miss her.

sandhya smile to her and hug her, khushi be careful. Khushi also hug her back. maa I will be careful.

meanwhile in downstairs, arnav and arjun are speaking to each other.

arjun: arnav take care of khushi. in pregnancy time, all women remember their mother's house. they want to spend time with their mother. U know khushi don't have mother we are only her family. so u take care of her well and make her forgot everything. u know na your maa is orphan, when your maa is carrying u. I make her forgot everything, I took care of her. She didn't feel that she don't have family. u also take care of khushi so much and fulfill all her cravings. Don't say her anything which will hurt her.

arnav: dad I don't do anything which will hurt her.

arjun: I know it, when I am growing I am always afraid of my father. he is a good father but he is strict. So I am afraid to speak to him. so I decided when my child is born, I will always be friendly with him. your maa and khushi are same in nature. They don't have family they believe us we are their world. So it's our duty to make them happy throughout our life.

in pregnancy time they need more care, affection and love. U have to give all that to her. they have wiered craving.

arnav hug arjun dad I am really proud of u. u r the best dad in the world.