Part 20

arjun: ok pack u r things. Tomarrow 10'o clock flight.

arnav:ok dad. Khushi come and pack things.

khushi: papa how u manage business alone.

arjun: don't worry khushi don't u rembember before arnav join company I only manage the company. U just go and enjoy with arnav. U both of them don't worry about anything.

arnav glare khushi.

khushi: ji

ss

arnav and khushi went to upstairs.

arjun: I hope soon arnav come out of this. Because of khushi only he come out of this habbit partially. Before he always drink use drucks but now he only drink at evening only. Soon he remove that also.

sandhya: s arjunji. I trust my khushi. Before they tell us they love each other. This all things not happen. But fate brings all it what we do.

in arshi room, arnav lock the door.

arnav: khushi y u try to stop our outing

khushi: arnavji u speak casually to papa about our outing. What he will think. So that only I ask him if u go he can manage business ah.

arnav: my dear intelligent wife don't worry about it. He will manage all thing and he don't mind it about our second honeymoon.

khushi: second honeymoon. Don't u think like that.

arnav: y. don't u remember our first honeymoon. U remember or not. I remember everything about our honeymoon.

khushi: arnavji stop it with blushing

arnav come near to her what happen khushi y r u blushing. He trace his fingers on her cheek. see u r cheeks are going to be red, khushi blush more she hug him.

arnav with smile hug her back. They broke apart. Afterthat they pack all things what they needed. After some time they went to downstairs. They chit chat sometime after they finish their lunch. Arjun and sandhya went to their room to take some nape. Khushi let's go our room arnav said.

khushi and arnav went to their room. Khushi close the door and sit in the bed. arnav lay in the bed. she place her head in his chest and lay beside him.

khushi: arnavji r u sleep.

arnav: no tell me.

khushi: I am not getting sleep. y u bring me here in afternoon we can watch movie or I can do some house hold work like cleaning

arnav: khushi when I am in home u spent time with me, not spending time with household works. Hp is there to work in house.

khushi: ok now I don't want sleep. u can sleep I go and watch any movie. She try to get up arnav hold her

arnav: who told u I bring u here to sleep.

khushi: then for what u bring me here

arnav: for this he placed his lips on her lips. They kiss and broke apart.

khushi: arnavji it's afternoon with shy.

arnav: so what. We don't do it afternoon before ah.

khushi blushed. She hug him. arnav get green signal. Before he proceed

arnav: khushi r u tired I mean we already do it in morning. If u r tired then no need do it.

khushi: she hide her face in his chest. No arnavji I am not getting any tiredness whenever u touch me.

arnav make her lay in the bed. he remove her saree khushi close her eyes. Her chest move up and down. Before arnav unhook her blouse.

khushi: arnavji . before she say anything

arnav went and lock the door. And come switch off all lights. He lay beside her and do his work.

after ½ hour they just lay in bed with their body around bedsheet.

arnav stroke khushi's hair. Khushi snuggle him kept her head in his chest. She sleep due to tiredness. He put kiss in her forehead and close his eyes to remember how she tell her feelings to him.