Part 21

arnav stroke khushi's hair. Khushi snuggle him kept her head in his chest. She sleep due to tiredness. He put kiss in her forehead and close his eyes to remember how she tell her feelings to him.

past

it was morning, sun rays beeped their room. Arnav open his eyes. He felt something on his body. He look down khushi kept her head in his chest. He smile to her. he felt her bare bossoms press his bare chest. He was shocked. He look himself and khushi he was more shocked to see both of them naked.

he try to remember what happen yesterday night but he didn't remember anything he saw just some fluterred images like they r kissing, hugging and something. He know they r consummate their marriage life. but how this happen. He felt guilty for this. He think he force khushi for this. He hold his head he hate himself for this. His tears are touching khushi's face. Khushi open her eyes.

she shock to see arnav crying face. She hold bedsheet till her breaths. Arnavji what happen y r u crying.

arnav: khushi I am sorry. I don't know how this happen. I must force u for this in drunken state. Forgive me khushi I know how much u hurt in my behavior. u don't love me sorry khushi without u r wish I do it. Sorry khushi I am sorry.

khushi shock to hear this. Arnavji she try to speak him. before that arnav wore his pant and shirt try to move out of room. But khushi hold his hand.

khushi: arnavji listen me.

arnav: I know khushi what u going to say. I know I hurt u. without u r wish I do all thing. Now I decided I freed u from this relation. S khushi I give divorce to u. u live u r life as u r wish.

khushi shocked to hearing arnav words. She is verge of cry. she don't know how to explain him she loves him so much. He remove her hand and try to went out before that khushi turn him immediately place her lips to him. arnav was shocked to her behavior,he didn't response her kiss. He just stand with shock. But khushi deepen the kiss she bite his lip, arnav winch in pain she enter her tongue to his mouth. She kiss him madly she try to prove him how much she love him. they broke the kiss due to shortage of oxygen. Arnav look khushi, khushi breathed heavily.

arnav: khushi

khushi: stop it arnavji. Don't speak anything. Listen what I say. Before I finish it u don't speak anything.

arnav just stand with shock in his face.

khushi: arnavji I love u I love u so much from my childhood. But I can't tell u because of situation. I know what u think if I love u then y I accept for marriage. She tell everything what happen how her nani accept her take her village. Because of my nani only I go to my village. U don't know what happen after I go to my village.

after I go to my village, I tell nani I don't marry anyone I can't accept anyone instead of u r place in my heart. but nani arrange my marriage. I drink poison to stop that marriage but nani save me. after that nani realize how much I love u but our poorness let not express my feelings to u. nani think about my life she become ill after six month she died. I think u marry other girl u should live happily with her forgot me. but I am wrong arnavji. I live with u r memories and u r photo this one year. U also live with my memories only. Afterthat maa and papa come and take me with us. When our marriage fixed I am really happy. I got my love back but u misunderstood all thing. When I spoke those words I don't love u, u know how much I hurt my heart is splitted into thousand pieces. I make my heart as stone and speak all those words to u. I do all for u r goodness only but all went wrong. I love u arnavji I love u so much I can't live without u. yesterday night also I am only give my myself to u u don't force me for anything, I want to prove how much I love u, I want to live with u as u r wife till my life, I want to feel u. but u don't remember anything u think u force me for this. I give not only my body to u, I give my whole life to u, I give my soul to u. I want we both become one as a body, as a soul. I love u arnavji no one force me marry to u it is my wish to marry u she crying bitterly sitting in the ground holding bedsheet.

arnav was shocked to hear all this. How much she loves him like he loves her. he misunderstood all. How she live alone in village with his memory. It is difficult to live alone a girl. Tears are coming from his eyes. He went near to her. he hold her shoulders make her stand. She is crying .

arnav: khushi with painful voice.

khushi hug him immediately I love u arnavji, I love u so much. In my dreams also I can't hate u. u r memories are in my every cells. It can't be separated by anyone. She crying.