Part 16

khushi: ok hpji. Please bring him safely.

hp went to that bar. He search for arnav. Finally he found arnav. He call him to house but he refuse it. He is fully drunken state.

hp: arnav bhai khushi bhabi waiting for u without eating anything from morning onwars. She tell me when u come to house after that only she will eat.

arnav hear that khushi waiting for him without eating anything. He went home immediately with hp. Khushi waiting for arnav near the door, arnav come with support of hp he went to arnav take him from hp. He support him and take him to their room.

arnav: sorry khushi. Because of me he blaberring

khushi: arnavji again u drunk.

arnav: khushi sorry I am

khushi make him lay in bed. She went to downstairs, take food and come to their room.

she make eat arnav. Arnav in half conscious khushi u also eat. I know u don't eat from morning hp told me. u eat after that only I will eat.

khushi have tears in her eyes. She eat and feed arnav. After that she make him lay in the bed. Arnav in unconscious state he blabere sorry khushi force marriage. Khushi don't understood what he speak. after some minutes he fall asleep. Khushi stare him. she felt guilty because of her only now arnav in this condition how much arnav love her. she cry and wipe her tears. She lay beside arnav. She think about their childhood she went to sleep.

it was evening, arnav open his eyes. He look khushi, she is hugging him put her head in his chest. Arnav remember hp take him to house. He wake up and put khushi head in bed without disturbing khushi. He went to washroom freshup and come to roo. Khushi sitting in the bed.

khushi: arnavji u woke up.

arnav: hmm. He try to go out.

khushi: arnavji where r u go.

arnav: I am going out.

khushi: where

arnav without telling anything he try to go but khushi hold his hand.

end of past

thinking like that arnav sleep. he don't know when sleep occupy him.

next morning, khushi wake up and went to washroom. she come out of washroom wearing a dark red colour saree. When she saw that saree she smile to herself because arnav always like her whenever she wore it. She sit infront of mirror, getting ready. Arnav wake up and starring his wife look so beautiful in that red saree with wet hair. She look arnav through mirror raise her eyebrow what. Arnav shake his head nothing. He come near to her and whisper in her ear, "khushi u look beautiful in this saree."

khushi blush. Means I am not beautiful before that ah.

arnav: I am not meaning like that. U always look beautiful. But u wear this saree u look more beautiful. Whenever I saw u in this saree, I want to make u love at that moment.

khushi's cheek went to red. She hit arnav chest u r shameless arnavji. Go and freshup.

arnav: what freshup. U don't hear my words, I want to make love with u now.

khushi: what with widening her eyes. Arnavji go and take freshup she push arnav inside of washroom.

khushi blushed and smiled herself remember arnav words.