Part 15

they hug each other. After some time khushi sleep. arnav caressed her cheek he think how he hurt her with his behavior.

past

it was morning khushi woke up to find herself below arnav body. Arnav hugging her tightly. She someway manage to comeout of hug and went to washroom. she come out of washroom sitting in front of mirror .

arnav open his eyes he look khushi sitting infront of mirror. He lost himself in her beauty. She is in dark pink colour saree. She look beautiful with wet hair. He went near to khushi, khushi look arnav through mirror. Khushi stand up when she find arnav so close to her. arnav went near to her she went back her back hit the wall.

He touch her cheek, she close her eyes. Her chest move up and down. Her hands are clutching her saree. Their lips are two inches away. Arnav's hot breath hitting khushi's face. When arnav going to capture khushi lips her mother words ringing in his mind. We force khushi for this marriage. He immediately move away. Khushi open her eyes without feeling arnav's close ness.

khushi look arnav, arnav going out. She call arnavji. But he didn't stand he went out. Khushi felt bad. after sometime she go downstairs.

sandhya: arrey khushi u come. Where is arnav.

khushi don't know what say. Maa he went out.

sandhya: what he went out early morning. Where he go

khushi: maa he told me he want to see his friends lie to sandhya.

arjun come and ask what both of u speaking.

sandhya: we speak something secret u don't interfear in between me and my bahu.

arjun: ok ok.

khushi take blessing from sandhya and arjun. She went kitchen and preparing food for her family. she make arnav's favourite dishes.

they sitting in the dinning hall.

arjun: y this arnav till not come.

khushi: papa he tell he come late. U both of eat, I eat after arnavji come.

arjun and sandhya finish their breakfast. Arjun went to office, sandhya went to her room. Khushi waiting for arnav. He don't come she don't know where he go. She make lunch without eating anything. Sandhya come and ask khushi wheather arnav come or not.

khushi: maa he call me, his friends want party. So he come late only.

sandhya: khushi r u eat u r breakfast.

khushi: s maa I ate it. U take rest.

sandhya: no khushi I will help u.

khushi : no maa I don't need any help. I will finish it.

sandhya went and sit in the living area. It is lunch time now, khushi make sandhya eat food, and sent food for arjun also. She wait for arnav. Sandhya went to her room. Arnav still don't come. She is worried for arnav too much.

hp come and ask khushi. Khushi bhabi from morning onwards u don't eat it anything. Please eat some food.

khushi: no hpji without seeing arnavji I can't eat anything.

hp: khushi bhabi If u don't mind I tell u onething.

khushi: tell me hpji

hp:voo whenever arnav bhai don't come to house, I and arjunji went to one bar and bring him to house. I think now he is there only.

khushi: hpji u know where is that place. Please bring me there.

hp: no u wait here, I go and bring him.

khushi: ok hpji. Please bring him safely.