Part 32

they went for shopping. Khushi bye for her mother in law and father in law. She select a dress for arnav. Meanwhile arnav select many dresses for khushi.

they finish shopping. They finish their dinner at restaurant. After that they went to their room at night. Arnav went to washroom for freshup he comeout of washroom.

khushi going to washroom arnav stop her.

arnav: khushi I buy something for u.

khushi: what is that arnavji. 

arnav show her dresses she is shocked to see all that short clothes. Arnavji how can I wear this. I don‟t like it. I am not wearing this type of clothes.

arnav: khushi we come for honeymoon not for any yatra. we are in paris if u wear this no one know u. khushi please wear this for me.

khushi: arnavji I am not wearing this and come infront of this people. I don‟t care if they know me or not. but I have some morals I don‟t wear all this that‟s it.

arnav: khushi ok. atlease wear and come front of me only. U wear this kind of dresses In our room only. I select this dresses and nighties for u. please khushi wear this for me.

khushi: I say no arnavji. 

arnav: ok it‟s u r wish u wear or not I don‟t care about it. he turn his face.

after sometime khushi come out of washroom. she come and sit near arnav. She tapped arnav shoulder. Arnav without looking her now what khushi. Khushi take his face and turn towards her. arnav saw her he is shocked to see khushi in short dress.

arnav: khushi 

khushi: now u r happy ah.

arnav: I am happy but u. if u feel uncomfortable in it u can change it.

khushi: it‟s ok arnavji. I wear only infront of u only. She come and sit near to arnav. Her bare leg visible that dress cover till her knees and her front also half visible to his eyes. he intensily look her.he touch her legs.

khushi: arnavji. 

arnav trace his hand on her legs he come up khushi hold his hand.

arnav look her he put his lips on her. they broke the kiss.

arnav: let‟s sleep khushi. I know u r tired.

khushi smile to arnav. They lay in the bed. after sometime they slept. In the midnight arnav open his eyes. his hands are shivering he want to drink alcohol. He look khushi sleeping. He don‟t want drink but his body want drink. His hands are shievering he stand and face room walking he control it but all vained. Finally he throw flower vase in angry. Hearing sound khushi open her eyes, she look arnav she was shocked to see his condition. she rush to him and hug him.

khushi: arnavji what happen. She feel his body and hand shake. She understand she already see him in this state at hospital.

khushi hug him tightly. She sooth him arnavji calm down.

arnav: khushi I want drink now. His lips trembling.

khushi: arnavji please be calm. He make him lay in the bed. arnavji relax now sleep. if u want u can drink morning please.

arnav: no khushi I want now. If I don‟t drink I can die khushi.

tears are forming in her eyes. she don‟t want cry infront of arnav. She wipe her tears. Arnavji please

arnav: please khushi. 

khushi don‟t know what do to. In this midnight he want drink. Khushi decide something he open his shirt buttons. 

khushi: arnavji relax. Close u r eyes please. U can sleep.

arnav: khushi . khushi throw his shirt on floor. she slide her dress from her body.

arnav: khushi what r u doing. U already in pain.

khushi: no arnavji. I am ok. now u only want calm u r self. I want now. Please. She decide to divert his mind. She remove her dress from her body. She come top of him. arnav couldn‟t control it he already want drinks he push her down. he do intimate with her reduce his shieverings. Khushi close her eyes. she allow him whatever he want do to it her, now she want his sleep. she do anything for it.

arnav do it seriously to her he want to come out of this drinking torture. Khushi place her nail marks on his back in pain.

after making of love arnav slept. Khushi look him a lone tear appeared in her eyes. she wipe her tears. She is so tired she also slept.

it was morning, still both r sleeping. They are tired of midnight incident. Arnav open his eyes he look khushi remember night incident, he feel ashamed of himself. He only give pain to her. he put kiss in her forehead khushi open her eyes and look arnav.