Part 78

khushi: arnavji when maa and papa will come.

arnav: khushi they already reached airport. Both will come within some minutes.

arnav: ok u go and take rest. I will call u after maa comes.

khushi: arnavji if I take rest like this without doing any work i will become so fat.

arnav: so what khushi, u will look always beautiful.

khushi: but after that u r can't lift me whenever u want.

arnav: oh u doubt about my strength. Mrs.raizada don't underestimate me. I will carry u whether u are thin or thick. It's my pleasure to carry u in my arms.

khushi blush.

arnav: do u want to test it. I will prove it. come. He is going to take her in his arms.

khushi: what r u doing.

arnav lift her and start to walk. Khushi struggle in his arms holding his neck, arnavji leave me.

arnav: shh I will prove u how much I want to carry u. he start to roam whole house.

khushi: arnavji what if hp saw us. What will he think. Leave me.

arnav: he don't think anything. First stop ur blabbering.

khushi shut her mouth, arnav roam whole house taking her in his arms. They look each other sharing eyelock. ( background tamil song kaiyil meethakum kaatra nee, kai kal moolaitha kanava nee, kaiyil yanthiyum kanakka villaiyae from ratchagan movie. It is very suitable song for arshi. Whernever arnav lift khushi, I imagine this song for them.). arnav claim steps he finish roaming whole house they again come back to living room. hp saw them with smile but he pretend like he didn't saw them.

still with eyelock, now what do u think mrs.raizada.

khushi: I accept mr.raizada is very strong, he will carry me if I am fat also.

sandhya see ur son how much he care for khushi even he didn't allow khushi to walk. u are worried for her so much.

they hear arjun voice both look at them.

arnav: dad

khuhsi: maa papa.

sandhya smile seeing them.

khushi try to come out of arnav's hold. arnav hold her securely.

khushi: arnavji leave me.

arnav: ah. he make her stand on floor.

arnav went and hug his dad and his mother.

khushi went and try to bend to take their blessings. But arjun and sandhya stop her. sandhya hug her.

sandhya: how r u khushi.

khushi: I am fine maa. how r u both and how is mami, dadi and everyone.

arjun: all are fine khushi.

arnav: dad u both go and take rest.

arjun and sandhya went to their rooms. It was lunch time all gather in living room. sandhya give gifts to arnav and khushi, sent by her dadi and mami.

they finish their lunch and chatting in living room.

sandhya: khushi did arnav take care of u well.

arjun: sandhya stop it. y u ask her about it, don't u see how much arnav take care of her.

khushi smile to her. maa arnavji take care of me very well. He didn't allow me to do any work.

khushi went to her room but arnav stop her.

arnav: khushi where r u going.

khushi: arnavji I am going to bring scanning report.

arnav: u wait here. I will bring it. he went to room and come with report.

khushi: maa see scanning report u will see ur grandson.

sandhya and arjun already know khushi want a baby boy.

they take the report and saw the report. Arnav point the tiny dot and tell he is my child with pride.

arjun and sandhya are very happy. They smile wildly seeing the report.