Part 38

arnav: ok come. They went to hotel.

after finishing dinner, both r change their night dress. khushi wear a nighty arnav buy for her.both r land in the bed.

arnav: khushi that's movie is so romantic, how that hero loves heroine very much.

khushi: not more than u. u r the best lover and best husband no one beat u in love.

arnav see khushi's face and smile to her.

arnav: and u, u r the best wife in the world. No one stand infront of u, to caring and loving their husband. Both r smile to each other. Arnav kiss khushi lips they kiss passionately and broke the kiss.

arnav: let's sleep. both r dozed off.

after sometime arnav wake up, his hands are shievering it is usual for him these two days, he try to control if for khushi. He clutch his fists in tightly his nerves are getting tight. He wake up from bed due to the process khushi awake.

khushi: arnavji

arnav still controlling his desires to drink alcohol.

khushi look him she understood he try to control it. she went and take what anand give it to her. she try to open it but it is difficult for her. arnav saw khushi open scatch bottle without thinking anything he hurrily went near to her snatch the bottle from her hand and open it. he drank it. after drinking he saw khushi with guilty eyes.

arnav: khushi I am so before he say anything

khushi: it's ok arnavji. I don't mind it. I know how much u control not to drink it. I can't saw u in pain, because of me u bear so much of pain. Hereafter I don't want to give any pain to u. I know u will come out of this one day but it take some time. I trust u arnavji. She cutely smile to him.

arnav: thanks khushi. He hug her. they broke hug. Khushi how u got this.

khushi: woo I ask anand bhaiyya. I saw u morning, how u behave for this alcohol. So I ask him.

arnav: sorry khushi. I know I will give pain to u to drink this. But trust me khushi I am trying to ignore this but it is really hard for me. now also I try to control but when I saw this bottle I can't.

khushi: I trust u arnavji. They again hug. Arnav broke the hug and again he drink. Khushi look him.

khushi: arnavji stop it. it's enough.

arnav: ok. he put it down. and went to bed. they again hugging. Alcohol affect arnav he starts to blabber . khushi I love u, I love u so much. I don't deserve u. u r best women in the wolrd. U bear pain because of me. still I give pain only, I am sorry.

khushi looking him, hearing his blabbering. Arnavji don't say anything. I know everything u don't give any pain to me. u give only love to me not any pain. I too love u.

she hug him. arnav smile in his alcoholic state, and kissing in her cheek. Khushi I love u.
I too love u she put kiss in his forehead and they hug again and went to sleep.

end of past

it was morning, still they are sleeping. Hearing ringing sound, khushi open her eyes. she attend the call.

khushi: hello 

sandhya: happy anniversary khushi.

khushi: maa thank u.

sandhya: where is arnav.

khushi: he is sleeping maa.

sandhya: what. Do u know what is time now. It is 10‟o clock. Still he is sleeping. Wait I can understood y he is still sleeping in teasing tone.

khushi: maa she is blushed.

sandhya: wait u r papa want to speak with u.

arjun: happy anniversary khushi.

khushi: thanks papa. Arnav open his eyes hearing speaking sound.

arjun: give phone to arnav.

khushi give phone to arnav. Arnav raise his eyebrow who is this. She indicate speak.

arnav: hello lazily. 

arjun: happy anniversary arnav.

arnav: thanks dad. 

sandhya take phone from arjun. Happy anniversary arnav

arnav: thanks maa. 

sandhya:ok first woke up and get ready take my khushi to temple.

arnav: ok maa. 

sandhya: ok bye. They cut the call.

arnav looking khushi. Happy anniversary khushi he peck her lips. it is simple kiss. Happy anniversary arnavji.

arnav: khushi get ready we go temple. Maa told me to take u to temple.

they both freshup. Khushi wear pink saree and arnav come out of washroom. he saw khushi getting ready. She going to apply sindoor in her maang. Arnav hold her hand, he apply it. khushi smile to him. she look mirror. Arnavji u put less sindoor. Apply more sindoor. Arnav once again apply sindoor in her maang.

arnav: khushi y u always apply sindoor dark in u r maang.

khushi: because it tell to the world I belongs to u. it gives long life to u. she smile to him. arnav smile tot here and going to take dress khushi stop him and give a wrapped gift box. Wear this.

arnav: khushi u give me gift. He open it, it contains a while full sleeve shirt and a blue jeans. Khushi it is really nice. He change it.

khushi: u look more handsome in this dress. I love it when u wear white shirt and blue jean.

arnav: I also love it when u don't wear anything in teasing tone.

khushi: chee u r shameless. I want to make breakfast she run to downstairs. khushi make breakfast. They finished their breakfast and went to temple.