Part 30

khushi close her eyes. arnav smile seeing her actions.
arnav: khushi open u r eyes. y u close u r eyes.
khushi: arnavji first u close u r eyes. u see all this girl when u r I am with u. 

arnav: khushi who said I saw all this girls I saw my wife only. 

khushi open her eyes look arnav. They lost in each other eyes. arnav lean close to her he put his lips on her. they are kissing khushi come to reality she saw sourroundings she broke the kiss.

khushi: arnavji how u kiss me infront of all. 

arnav: khushi don't worry this is normal here. No one saw us. They do their work. See 

khushi look peoples. They don't mind it anything. They do what they want. Khushi felt relax. Arnavji let's go it getting late we also went for shopping. 

after that they went to shopping and purchase what they need for cooking and went to their house at late night. 

they enter house, they both r tired. They already finished dinner in outside. Arnav went to washroom after change he come, khushi go to washroom. meanwhile arnav take scotch from purchase bag without khushi knowledge he bye it. it's already 2 days went he didn't drink. He poured in a glass and drinking. Khushi come out of washroom saw arnav drinking she didn't say anything she went her side of bed and lay. Arnav take small amount of drink only, he come and lay other side of bed. 

arnav: khushi 

khushi: hum without looking him. 

arnav: r u angry with me. I am sorry khushi I know I again made mistake. but khushi I try my best to come out of this. It's already two days I don't touch it. let allow me khushi I drink only once in a week after that I try to reduce it please. 

khushi turn look arnav eyes. arnavji I don't say anything. It's u r wish u want drink it so u drink. But I am happy for me u reduce it drinking. I know how much u try to avoid it. she hug him. arnav also hug her. they went to sleep. arnav sleep after sometime but khushi didn't sleep. she was hurt but she didn't show anything to arnav. She know how much he try to avoid this. She went to past again. 

past 

after their love making they slept. It was morning arnav open his eyes look khushi still she is sleeping. They didn't sleep whole night they again and again made it. she was so tired. He getup put kiss in her forehead and went to washroom for freshup. After getting freshup he come and order food for both of them. 

arnav try to wake up khushi. Khushi my jaan wake up, he put kisses in her face. Khushi enjoy it in her sleep. she smiled and open her eyes look arnav face. She smile and say good morning arnavji. 

arnav: good morning sweetheart. 

khushi try to wakeup but she felt some pain in her lower part. She winch ah. 

arnav: khushi what happen. 

khushi: woo arnavji it is paining.   

arnav know they made it several times yesterday. So she have pain in it.   

arnav: I am sorry khushi. It's all because of me.   

khushi: don't say sorry arnavji. It's not u r fault. It's is common. It is little pain only. If I take some rest I will feel better. 

arnav: ok first take bath. He going to take her in his arms. 

khushi: arnavji what r u doing. I will go myself. 

arnav: stop it khushi. I know u r condition. he take her in his arms and went to washroom. he arrange everything for her and he come out of washroom. 

waiter come with food to their room. arnav get it and lock the door. Khushi come out of washroom after taking long shower. Arnav make her sit in the bed feeding her afterthat he finish his food. 

arnav make khushi lay in the bed. khushi u take rest I will come within some minutes. 

khushi: arnavji where u go. 

arnav: khushi don't worry I will come within some minutes. He went out.