Part 39

after finishing pooja. They roam goa and see many places. After that they went to restaurant finish their lunch. They celebrate their first anniversary happily. Finally they return to home in evening. 

arnav make khushi busy say do something special for tonight dinner. He went to his room. it was night, khushi call arnav. They finish their dinner. After finishing dinner, they went to their room. arnav close her eyes when they enter room.

khushi: arnavji what r u doing.

arnav: shh come. He take her to room. he open her eyes. khushi was surprised to see the room. it was fully decorated with candles, flowers, roses . the bed contain a big heart arranging in flowers.

khushi: arnavji what is this 

arnav: today our anniversary khushi. don't u like it

khushi hug him. I love it arnavji. 

ok go and freshup. Arnav already freshed before khushi call him. khushi went to washroom for freshup.

khushi come out of washroom wearing the red sari arnav gifted her. arnav look her she is truly a beauty queen, she don't wear any jewels except her mangalsutra, a simple earrings and two gangans in each hand. She looks hot with wet hair and that red saree. She slowly come near to him. arnav look intensily khushi. Khushi already know his intension.

happy anniversary arnavji she put kiss in his cheek.

arnav: khushi I have a wish. Do u fulfill it. 

khushi: tell me arnavji. 

arnav: I want to look u as a bride. U sit in the bed like a new bride after that I will come to our room. I spoil our sugahraat. So I want to fulfill our sugahraat in our anniversary.

khushi blush. But arnavji I don't have any bride jewels.

arnav: don't worry. take it. give jewels to her. khushi get ready I will come withing some minutes he went out.

after sometime arnav come to room. he saw khushi sitting in the centre of bed with her pallu covered her face. He went near to her and sit beside her. he remove her pallu from her head, he saw a most beautiful face in this world. Khushi give smile to him.

arnav touch her face, he rub her cheek. khushi close her eyes. he remove her jewels one by one kissing her maang, ears, nose ring, hand, neck, khushi close her eyes in pleasure her chest move up and down. arnav make her lay down in the bed. he remove her saree from her body, khushi breathing highly. Before he proceed he whisper in her ear, khushi I love u. khushi open her eyes look him, I love u too arnavji. Their space decrease their both lips meet each other. Arnav's hand move to switch off the light.

next morning, both r sleeping each other. Arnav's face on khushi's chest. Both r tangled each other. Khushi's hand wrapped arnav body. Both their bodies hide in a bedsheet.

khushi open her eyes, she look down arnav sleeping hugging her and place his head on her chest. She smile and remember last night event, she blushed heavily. she put a kiss in his forehead and whisper I love u arnavji. I love u too khushi he open his eyes. khushi blush more without looking him try to move on from but arnav tighten his crip on her body.

khushi: arnavji let me go. I want to freshup. 

arnav: let freshup together khushi. before khushi say anything he take her in his arms and went to washroom.

after taking freshup both r come out of washroom, khushi blushing heavily thinking what happen in washroom. arnav saw her, khushi I don't know y u always blush when ever I touch this is not first time we already did many times.

khushi hug him hide her face in his chest. Arnavji when ever u touch me I felt that is first time. Automatically I blushed. Arnav wrapped his arms on her.

arnav: khushi tomarrow we back to our home. this is last day in goa. We want to pack our things.

they broke the hug. Ji arnavji. After that khushi make breakfast they finish their breakfast.

they pack their things while khushi remember her last day in honeymoon.

past 

1 week passed. They enjoy their honeymoon. Tomarrow they going to delhi. So they pack their dresses. After that they went to hotel for dinner. Khushi and arnav eating dinner in the hotel.

arnav: look khushi how couples are dancing. Come we also dance.

khushi: no arnavji. I am not dancing.

arnav: khushi come. It is paris, no one saw u. come let's dance.

khushi: no arnavji. I felt shy. I don't dance infront of them.

arnav: ok. they eat dinner. One girl come and approach arnav.

girl: hey baby will u dance with me.

hearing this khushi's eyes are widen. She think how dare her she call him baby.

arnav look khushi he smirk. Ya sure babye.

khushi getting angry. How he call her babye.

both  went to stage. When arnav going to touch her, khushi hold his hand. Khushi told that girl he is my husband I want to dance with him. khushi look arnav, come babye we can dance.

arnav surprised by her action. How she call him babye. 

arnav put her hand on her waist, khushi place her hands on his shoulder. They move to the music, khushi still angry on arnav.

arnav: khushi what happen. 

khushi: arnavji I am angry with u. how dare u, u call her babye and u agree to dance with her.

arnav: what i do. U don't accept dance with me. so I choose her.

khushi: don't think another girl except me, I will kill her.

arnav: khushi don't get angry. I am just kidding u. see now u come and dance with me. so that only I pretend to dance with her.

khushi understood arnav trapped her. arnavji u. she hug him. arnav also hug her. they move to the music still hugging. They broke the hug and dance. after that they went to their room.

they lay in the bed after changing dress. arnav hug her, he place a kiss in her forehead and went to sleep. next day they went to delhi.

End of past 

arnav finish his packing, he look khushi. khushi lost in somewhere. He tap her shoulder khushi. khushi look arnav.