Part 31

khushi: arnavji where u go. 

arnav: khushi don't worry I will come within some minutes. He went out.

after someminutes arnav come to room with ointment in his hand. He look khushi close her eyes. he lift her saree from her leg. Khushi felt she open her eyes look arnav.

khushi: arnavji what r u doing she hold his hand.

arnav: khushi I will apply ointment it will cure easily.

khushi: arnavji give it to me. I will apply myself with shy.

arnav: khushi y u act like this I am u r husband we already share everything.

khushi take her hands back. Arnav apply ointment in it. khushi close her eyes. it is little sore only.

after that arnav make khushi sleep. khushi went to sleep he stroke her hair. He put kiss in her forehead and went out of room.

he go downstairs in hotel. Seeing a bar he can't control it. he went and drink alcohol. Some girls are dancing in the bar, a girl come near to him wearing a short dress and approach him. she try to touch him but arnav stop her hand.

girl: hey let me touch u baby. U look handsome don't u want me. see how I look if u want we can start here itself what u say she try to kiss him

arnav slap her. don't dare to come near to me. my body belongs to my wife only. She only have allright on me to touch me, to kiss me do u understand with full anger in drunken state.

the girl getting fear seeing on him like this. She think he is like all men. But he is different.
arnav went to his room again. he unlock the door and went to inside of room. he saw khushi sleeping peacefully. He went near to her put kiss in her lips lightly and hug her he went to sleep.

it was afternoon, khushi wake up saw arnav sleeping cuddling her. she smile and went near him to put kiss she smell alcohol. She can understood he must drink it. she put kiss in his forehead and went to freshup.

after sometime khushi come and sit beside arnav. Arnav wake up look khushi. Khushi r u ok.

khushi: s arnavji. I am fine. Don't worry.

arnav: how is u r pain. 

khushi: now I don't have any pain. Don‟t worry.

arnav: ok I will order food. He take phone and order food for them. After that he went to freshup.

waiter come with food khushi take it and lock the door. Arnav come out of washroom they eat lunch together.

khushi: arnavji I want to see paris.

arnav: khushi u r not well. U take rest.

khushi: no arnavji I am fine.i want to see.

arnav: ok he take his phone and make a call to anand.

arnav: hello anand I want a car please arrange for it.

anand: s sir. I will arrange it. 

after sometime car reach hotel. Arnav and khushi went out. Khushi seeing paris through car window.

khushi close arnav eyes. khushi what happen y u close my eyes. arnavji there is man statue without clothing with a girl. Chie how they put in street.

arnav laugh to khushi. He remove her hand. Khushi here so many statue like that only. Paris this is love city. They see love in that statues. They don‟t see any vulcar in that statues.

khushi: but arnavji see here all peoples are wearing short clothes only. I don‟t like it

arnav: khushi that is their wish. U wear sarees that is u r wish. In this paris u only wear saree.
they went and see some places. In paris many people kissing and hugging in many places. Finally they went to beach. In beach girls are wearing bikini and playing games.

khushi: arnavji don‟t see that girls. I don't like this place. Come let‟s go.

arnav: r u jealous khushi. 

khushi: it is not jealous. I am possessive towards my husband. I don‟t like it when my husband see other girls. I want my husband see only, I want his love only to me not to others. R u get that

arnav: ok calm down khushi. I don‟t tell anything. Ok come we can go for shopping

they went for shopping. Khushi bye for her mother in law and father in law. She select a dress for arnav. Meanwhile arnav select many dresses for khushi.