Part 76

arnav is waiting, khushi went inside of checkup room.

doctor and khushi comes out of the room.

arnav: doctor is everything normal ah.

doctor: mr.raizada both r fine. Khushi is normal.. She have enough strength for 3 months. last time when she came she is little weak but now she is completely fine. I think she took complete rest.

khushi: s doctor. He don't allow me to do any work. I am always taking bed rest.

doctor smile to arnav. Keep her always like this mr.raizada.

doctor: come we will do sonography test.

khushi lay in bed holding arnav's hand, both saw some tiny spots in monitor doctor show them this is your child.

arnav smile wildly while khushi have tears in her eyes with smile. Arnav wipe her tears and silently say don't cry.

after finishing check up doctor handover the scan report and cd to arnav. they went to home.

khushi: arnavji our baby she hold scan report in her hand. she is very happy today. They saw their child.

arnav side hug her. ah our baby khushi. both look scan report again and again.

arnav phone rang it is sandhya. Sandhya ask about her check up.

khushi excitedly say that they saw their baby, and her health is good.

they speak sometime and cut the call.

arnav: khushi come eat lunch.

khushi: arnavji today I am not hungry . I am very happy.

arnav: I am also happy khushi but if u neglect ur food what about our baby. he needs energy na.

khushi: ahh u r right. For him atleast I will eat. Ok come we will eat food.

they finish their lunch. Khushi show her scan report to hp and excitedly point tiny dot tell him he is her baby.

hp smile seeing her excitement, arnav adored her cuteness. How much she is happy about their baby.

in night, arnav try to hug khushi in sleep. but khushi is not in bed. he open his eyes and wonder where khushi went at this time. He start to search for khushi and call khushi. finally arnav saw khushi sit in pool side.

he went and sit beside her. what r u doing here at this time khushi.

if u r in open place at this time, u will catch cold. Come inside.

khushi: woo I don't feel sleepy. So I came here to feel fresh air.

arnav: ok come inside.

khushi side hug him and place her head in his chest. Arnavji we will sit here sometime please.

arnav: but khushi it is not good for u r health.

khushi: ok. take me to inside. She stretch her arms wildly.

arnav smile thinking about her pregnancy hormones. He take her in his arms. they look each other arnav put khushi on bed and kiss her forehead. he saw her lips khushi looks his intense look. She feel shy.

arnav: what happen.

khushi: nothing.

arnav move close to her and place his lips on her. they are kissing each other so passionately. Both broke the kiss khushi hug arnav.

arnav: khushi shall we do.

khushi: arnavji what if something happened

arnav: doctor told na, till u r eight month we can do it. if u have any bleeding we can stop it.

khushi: I am afraid arnavji.

arnav: it's ok khushi. if u r afraid I don't want it.

they broke the hug, arnav make khushi lay properly in bed and he also lay beside her.

khushi hug him and smile to him. arnavji we can do it.

arnav: for me u don't change ur mind. It's ok. we can wait until ur delivery.

khushi: no I trust u, u don't harm our baby.

arnav smile to her. r u sure u want it.

khushi shyly smile to him and hug him.