Part 4

khushi hug him and went to deep sleep. arnav watch her she is sleeping like innocent. He don't know without her how he will live. He remember how he recognized he loves her.

flashback

now two years passed, sandya treat khushi like her daughter. Khushi is 14 years old. When arnav and khushi do homework in arnav's room. Suddenly khushi clutch her stomach and screem in pain.

arnav: khushi what happen why are you screeming.

khushi: arnavji it is paining.

arnav: where

khushi: my stomach is paining. It's paining very much.she screem again. arnav don't know what do to. He run downstairs call his mamma and suseela nani. They rush to room.

when they look khushi, khushi clutching her stomach and crying. they understood. Arnav you go out.

arnav: why maa. Khushi is in pain. you told me get out of this room.

suseela: arnav beta please go outside for some time.

arnav: with confused face ok nani. He went out of his room.

after suseela check khushi, she give a kiss in her forehead and hug her.

khushi: nani I am in pain. you kiss me.

sandya: khushi beta don't talk like this. Now you become a big girl.

khushi: big girl.

sandya: ya big girl.

they bring khushi to her room. After that they don't allow arnav to see khushi.

arnav was very disturbed without seeing khushi. Khushi also in same condition.

next day arnav get ready to school and waiting for khushi.

arjun: arnav why are you waiting. Come let's go school.

arnav: papa still khushi didn't come. I am waiting for her.

sandhya: arnav for three days khushi don't come to school. you go.

arnav: what happen to khushi. Why she don't come to school.

suseela: she is not feeling well. She will come after her health get well.

arnav: I am going to see khushi after that I am go to school.

suseela: no arnav beta. She is taking rest. Now you go after come to school you see khushi.

arjun take arnav to his school. He look where khushi sit beside arnav in the car, after he reaching school he don't concentrate anything. He think about khushi only. He don't eat lunch. He always eat lunch with khushi only.

in home khushi's condition also same. This is first time she don't see arnav after reaching rm. Sandhya teach her how to behave these days. How to change pad etc, khushi have bad cramps she is fear see bleeding but her nani and sandhya make her understood hereafter every month it will come three days. Don't fear about it, it comes to every girl. Her nani someway manage her.

At evening arnav return from school. He directly went to khushi room but nani stop him. arnav beta for three days you don't see khushi.

arnav: what why. no nani I want to see khushi now.