Part 86

arnav reached home. he takes khushi inside of home.

Hp: what happened arnav bhaiyya.

Arnav: we can't go to hospital. U wait here after doctor comes, bring her inside.

Hp: ji bhaiyya.

Arnav make khushi lay in bed. arnavji arnavji she cried.

Arnav: khushi don't cry. he don't know what do to.

Khushi: arnavji my water broke. she screamed holding her stomach.

Arnav: khushi don't panic. Nothing will happen to u. he try to calm her. he remembered something which he read in internet when he read about pregnancy and how to take care of pregnant ladies.

That time he read how to handle delivery.

Arnav: hp he shout, bring hot water. hp run to kitchen and brings hot water. he send hp outside telling after doctor comes bring her inside. He lock the door.

Arnav went near to khushi. his hands are shivering when he lift her nighty above her stomach. He don't want to see her pain. but in this situation he has to handle her. Doctor and ambulance did not reach, they are late due to weather.

Khushi: arnavji she screamed.

His heart broken into pieces seeing her like this. He controlled his tears and make her ready for delivery.

Arnav: khushi don't panic. Breath normal. Try to push. Khushi nods her head. She hold his one hand and try to push. Past 2 hours, she is in pain. he can't do anything. He try to console her.

Finally khushi screamed arnavji.

Arnav is in tears when he saw his baby is coming to see the world with crying sound, his hands are shivering when he take his own blood, own baby to his hands. he carefully cut the belly rope and tie it. he is still shock, he handled his khushi delivery.

Khushi: arnavji she fainted. hearing khushi's voice, he looked at khushi. he panicked seeing khushi in unconcious state. He looked at hisbaby and khushi.

Arnav take one towel wrap baby carefully place the baby beside khushi. he patted khushi's cheek. khushi khushi please open u r eyes. khushi khushi what happened to u. khushi he screamed.

Otherside baby is also crying. hp knocks the door. Arnav opened with crying face.

Doctor enter inside to check khushi.

Arnav: doctor what happen to her.

Doctor: mr. raizada take her immediately to hospital.

Khushi is taken to the hospital with baby. rain stopped outside. Khushi is taken to the room with baby. nurse cleaned the baby.

Outside of the room, arnav is standing like statue. He is still not come out of shock. He saw whole delivery, he saw his khushi in pain. his heart is bleeding. He remembered how khushi is in pain, he can't hold his tears.

Doctor comes out of room.

Doctor: mr.raizada. hearing doctor voice he comes to reality.

Arnav: Doctor what happen to her. my khushi is fine na.

Doctor: don't worry. she is fine. Everything is normal. She needs rest and strength. Now we gave glucose to her. After ½ hour u can go and see her.

Arnav: thank u doctor, thank u so much.

Doctor: mr.raizada don't thank me. I didn't do anything. U only did everything. u handled the situation well. Doctor left.

Arnav enters the room. khushi is lying on the bed with closed eyes glucose connected to her hand. tears are coming from his eyes seeing her like this. He went near to her, hold her hand he start to cry.

khushi slowly opened her eyes. arnavji he look at khushi hearing her voice.

Arnav: khushi he hug her, khushi I am scared. I am scared I thought I lost u. I am sorry khushi. I love u I love u so much if anything happened to u I will live. He kissed her forehead holding her he starts to cry. I almost died when I saw u like that.

Khushi caressed his hair through her one hand. arnavji I am fine nothing happened to me. u r with me na to take care of me. u didn't allow anything happen to me. I love u arnavji. my devimaiyya didn't take me from u.

Khushi: arnavji my baby.