ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

➳

Lunar is stood in the doorway of Klaus' bedroom, eyeing the blonde from Marcel's party. Klaus is here, reciting off the events of the last few days. Apparently the blonde, Cami, is writing his memoirs.

Cami has stopped typing, the steady thrum of the type writer keys falling silent. "Are you taking this down?" Klaus asks.

Lunar rolls her eyes, flopping herself down on his bed front first, leaning against her elbows as she continues to watch and listen.

"To be clear; if the Quarter is yours now, you still need me why?" Cami asks.

"She's got a point." Lunar pipes up now, causing both Klaus and Cami to finally look at her. "I can think of far more interesting things we can be doing." She smiles, running a hand over Klaus' bed sheets.

Klaus smirks for a moment, moving closer to the werewolf. "I could always find you your own type writer, love."

Lunar pulls a face and rolls over so she's lying on her back, starring up at the ceiling. "Ugh, no. Yawn." She replies sarcastically. "What would you want me to write? Love notes? Quotes from 50 shades of grey?"

Klaus laughs, unable to keep the smile off his face. There's just something about her. He turns to face Cami again; finally answering her question. "Your here for my memoirs." He tells her. "A thousand years of history isn't going to write itself."

Suddenly there's footsteps entering the room, Lunar turns her head to see Marcel entering Klaus' bedroom. She rolls over once again so the world is right side up.

"Cami. What are you doing here?" He asks, looking at the blonde.

"My question exactly." Cami says, looking at Klaus.

"Oh, it's quite alright. She knows." Klaus informs Marcel.

"She does?" He asks.

The former vampire king moves into the room, he looks at Lunar and offers her a smile. "Lunar." He greets.

"Marcel." She replies, although her smile is significantly more frosty.

"That you're vampires? Don't worry, he's compelled me to forget everything as soon as I leave. That way, I'm too busy agonising over whether or not I'm loosing my damn mind to realise I'm playing spy for an immortal egomaniac." Cami responds.

"You compelled her to go out with me, didn't you?" Marcel asks Klaus, before returning his attention to the blonde. "And I thought you really liked me."

"So did I." Cami shrugs.

Lunar noisily cracks her knuckles; they all turn to her. "Sorry, carry on. I'm just practicing for my next full moon." She sarcastically smiles, already bored with the conversation.

"I mean, to be clear, I only compelled you to give him a chance. Anything you felt for him was quite real." Klaus says, as Cami and Marcel exchange confused glances.

"And for the record, the level of awkwardness we're all currently experiencing is entirely genuine." Klaus adds with a small smile. Lunar snorts trying to conceal her laugh.

"You think you're so clever, don't you? Compelling the poor naive bartender." Cami snaps. "Look what I found; real me, not your compelled therapist." She pulls an old photo out of her pocket, showing it to them all.

Lunar moves off the bed to get a closer look. It's Marcel and Klaus in a group of other unfamiliar people. The photo is dated 1919. Lunar looks at Klaus and smiles. "You haven't aged a day." She jokes.