ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

On the streets Francesca is holding a press conference, in an attempt to cover up the supernatural activity of the previous night.

"Today begins a new day in the Quarter. My family, long time residents of this great community, pledges to help every citizen recover from the terrible outbreak of gang violence that erupted on the streets of our city last night." She addresses the media, and the crowds surrounding her.

"We will rebuild. We will remember those who perished," She gestures behind her now, at a memorial wall set up for the victims, "as we seek to disinfect our town of it's worst elements. We will work together to ensure that the heart of the Crescent City thrives again!"

- Jardin Gris Voodoo Shop -

Oliver enters the voodoo shop to find Marcel is waiting for him. "Last man standing, Huh?" He says, closing the shop door behind him.

"I'm interested in making a deal." Marcel shrugs.

"Don't look like you got much to offer." Ollie retorts back, cocky as ever.

"I'm hearing word the Guerrera's want the Quarter to be a no vampire zone. I can make that happen - in exchange for you leaving us alone across the river. Or, I can unleash hell on your new Wolfpack." Marcel replies.

Oliver only laughs. "And how can you do that?"

"Easy! I made my peace with Klaus. He cured me. So now, it's you vs us." Marcel tells him.

"Klaus is a warmonger. You think he's gonna choose to side with a pack of scrawny vamps, or an army of the new wolf breed that he created?" Oliver taunts.

"I'm thinking he's gonna side with us.." Oliver scoffs now. "Especially when he finds out that your pack killed his kid." Marcel adds.

Ollie's face falls serious. "What?"

Marcel turns now, gesturing to a small box on the shop counter. "Open the box, and let me know what you think Klaus will believe about who's responsible for what you find inside of it." He heads for the door now, but stops before leaving. "Cremation may be the best way to go, before Klaus smells it on you."

Marcel leaves Oliver alone. The werewolf turns now, gingerly lifting the lid off the box and peering inside. He winces, growing pale.

Outside, Cami is at the memorial for the dead. She scans the pictures, before her eyes fall on one sign that reads Baby Mikaelson. She gasps, hurrying away and to the Abattoir.

Klaus is stood on the balcony, mournfully looking down at the courtyard, when Camille races into the compound.

"Klaus? The baby?" She questions, looking up at him sadly. He walks down the stairs to join her.

"She died. A few hours after the Guerrera attack." He informs his friend.

Cami gasps, a hand flying to her mouth as she starts to cry. "This..this is all my fault."

"I can assure you it is not." Klaus replies.

"No! If I hadn't hesitated, I could have uncovered Francesca's plot in time to stop it!" Cami argues.

"And, how would you have stopped the coven of witches in league with her?" Klaus questions, tears pooling in his own eyes, too. "No. If anyone is to blame, I am."