ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx

Lunar glances at her wardrobe, staring at the array of clothes that line it. Mainly jeans, the odd black dress, and printed tees. She sighs, she was totally and utterly unprepared for a wedding.

Suddenly, Rebekah appears, a bundle of white gowns overflowing in her arms. She sighs, dramatically dropping them onto Lunar's bed.

"Are those..wedding dresses?" Lunar eyes the pile, before glancing at Rebekah, who's catching her breath, clearly not used to her not so durable witch's body.

Rebekah nods. "One for every era, nearly." She smiles.

Lunar's eyes widen, as she reaches to touch one of the dresses on top of the pile. "Your.. crazy." She mutters eventually.

Rebekah laughs. "And you're not?" Lunar raises her eyebrows, silently questioning Rebekah. "Come on, I know you and Nik have seen each other this morning." Rebekah grins playfully.

"Shut up!" Lunar rolls her eyes, playfully shoving Rebekah and looking away.

"You're not superstitious?" Rebekah questions.

Lunar looks at her and shakes her head. "Rebekah, if I was superstitious I'd never leave the house." Lunar teases with a laugh.

- Arkansas Morgue -

Freya has just entered the morgue in Arkansas, where she finds two bodies laid on the autopsy tables in body bags. She walks towards the nearest one and unzips the bag, revealing Finn's burnt body inside.

Laying her hand on his chest, using her free hand she grasps a chain from around his neck, revealing her brother had been wearing her blue pendant.

Freya smiles down at her brother for a moment, before retrieving some contents from her bag. She starts her spell by sprinkling salt over Finn's body.

"Helbred bransar, belaste herte, begin panet. Helbred bransar, belaste herte, begin panet." She chants, voice growing louder. "Helbred bransar, belaste herte, begin panet. Helbred bransar, belaste herte, begin panet."

"Helbreth renzar bilaste herte begimbi. Helbreth renzar bilaste herte begimbi." Freya continues her spell, her blue pendant beginning to glow.

"Helbreth renzar bilaste herte behimbi. Helbreth renzar bilaste herte behimbi." Suddenly Finn awakes with a gasp.

- Lafayette Cemetery -

Kol and Davina have just completed the spell to make a dagger that will work on Klaus.

Kol is recovering from a nosebleed he sustained during the spell. He wipes his nose with a tissue whilst Davina watches him closely, clearly concerned.

"Kol, are you sure you're alright?" She asks him.

A worried expression flashes across Kol's face when he has his back to her, but he sighs, swallowing his fears as he turns to face Davina, forcing a smile.

"I'm fine! Oh, a spell like that takes it's toll, doesn't it?" He insists, Davina looks at him disbelievingly but nods in agreement.

Kol points at the dagger. "And you hide that for now, okay? Because, uh, well today we've got a reason to celebrate." He walks towards her. "Come to the wedding with me."