ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ fɪfᴛʏ sɪx

Klaus is still with Cami at St Anne's Church, trying to deal with Father Kieran's rapidly decreasing sanity due to the witch's hex. They are failing, and after several rounds of shock therapy at Cami's behest the priests health as deteriorated drastically.

Father Kieran lays on the bed in the attic, the heart monitor which he's been attached to begins to beep.

"He's in cardiac arrest." Klaus observes. "You might want to look away." He warns Cami as he rolls up his sleeve.

"What the hell are you doing?" Cami asks, watching on in shock as Klaus plunges his arm into Kieran's chest.

"Massaging his heart. His body is shutting down. Even with my help, he doesn't have much time." Klaus tells her.

Cami thinks for a moment. "Your blood. If you fed him my blood, he'd wake back up, right?" She asks, eyes full of hope.

"As a vampire in transition, yes. As for the hex, perhaps his death will be a mercy." Klaus replies.

"Do it. Just do it. Please, Klaus, I can't let him die, not like this." Cami begs, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Klaus sighs, reluctantly he bites into his wrist and feeds Father Kieran his blood before removing his hand from around the priests heart. After a moment, Kieran's heart stops beating.

- Francesca's house -

Lunar stirs, pushing herself up off Francesca's hallway floor. Looking around, Lunar begins to get her bearings, climbing to her feet. The house is quiet and Lunar knows, instinctively, that she is alone.

Francesca, and whichever witch who had performed the spell that had knocked her unconscious, are long gone. Lunar pulls her phone from her pocket and looks at her reflection in a mirror, waiting for Klaus to answer.

"Nik, we have a problem." Lunar says when he answers. "Francesca has a witch on her side, I didn't see who, but she knocked me clean out and both of them are gone."

"Bloody witches!" Klaus sounds furious. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Lunar nods, exiting Francesca's house and heading down the front steps. "How is the priest?" She summons the courage to ask, desperately trying to hide the bitter undertones from her voice.

"He's in transition." Nik replies dryly.

"You're turning him into a vampire?" Lunar is shocked, and a little disgusted.

"Believe me, it wasn't my idea." Klaus replies, glancing at Cami as she lights a candle near the altar. "Lunar, please, go back to the compound, I'll be there shortly."

"I can't. I left Elijah in the Bayou." Lunar admits, finding herself walking in the direction of the church.

"Elijah went to the Bayou with you." She can almost hear the judgement in his voice.

"Klaus, you was perfectly welcome to come yourself but when I came looking for you, you were already helping perfect little Cami." Lunar snaps back angrily.

"Love, we can have this discussion later." Klaus says, but Lunar is already stepping towards the church. She pushes open the doors and steps into the aisle.

"Why, when we can have it now?" She says, hanging up the phone as she looks at Klaus. Cami turns, looking at her.

"Camille, will you give us a minute, please?" Klaus turns to her. She silently nods, hurrying up the stairs to the attic to be with her uncle.