ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Finn smashes the bricks of the Delphine tomb, making a hole in the wall big enough to get through. Wandering inside, he finds Esther sitting on the floor, severely weakened.

"Mother? I thought for sure I'd find you dead! I've come to save you!" He smiles.

Esther smiles back, sighing with relief. "I knew you would, my sweet child."

She lifts a hand to caress his face, but overwhelmed with hunger her face begins to vamp out. Finn stares at her in horror, the veins protruding beneath her eyes, before he glances at the tomb floor where an empty blood bag lays.

Finn begins to back away, horrified, whilst Esther looks disgusted with herself.

"No." Finn shakes his head, incredulous.

- The Abattoir -

Davina and Kol are setting up for their destruction spell at the entrance to the compound, passing the ingredients back and forth through the magical barrier. They create a circle with sand and salt, and place dark pink flowers in the centre.

In the courtyard, tensions are still high between the two species. Jared, especially, seems to be revelling in it and goes looking for a fight.

"What you looking at?" Jared snaps at one of the vampires, shoving him.

The vampire lunges at him. "You want a piece of me?" He snaps back.

Josh is at the bar and he watched the scene unfold with concern. Gia, too, as noticed the fight and rushes over to intervene.

Jared picks up a table and slams it into the floor, smashing it into pieces. He grabs one of the legs along with a fellow wolf, and they both hold them defensively like stakes.

"Hey!" Aiden rises to his feet now, grabbing Jared's shoulder.

Jared spins around and swipes at Aiden with the chair leg, leaving a large cut down his arm. The smell of his blood only riles up the hungry vampires further, and they begin to circle the injured werewolf like he's they're prey.

One of them slams Aiden onto his back, whilst another holds him down. But, before either of them can feed on him, Josh is intervening.

He snaps one of the vampire's necks, before dragging the second one away. Aiden looks at Josh, grateful, but he too is overcome by hunger at the sight and smell of blood.

Starring at Aiden's injured arm in a daze, Josh's face vamps out and he's about to lunge at him when Klaus suddenly appears.

"Joshua! You get away from him right now." He warns, serious.

This draws Josh back to his senses, and he takes a step back, shaken. Jackson is still holding back the vampires and Marcel is struggling to keep Jared at bay.

"Davina! Start the spell!" Marcel shouts, urgently.

Quickly, Davina and Kol continue setting up the spell. Tearing up herbs and spreading them around the salt circle around them.

- Folean Mansion -

Rebekah is continuing to follow the ghost up the stairs, until they reach a quiet corridor of the mansion. The spirit passes through a locked door at the end of the hall, and Rebekah follows.