ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Lunar twirls, her hand still intertwined with Klaus' as they dance down Bourbon Street. The rest of their wedding guests are following behind them, as well as a marching band that is playing an upbeat jazz tune.

Lunar smiles, twirling an umbrella she has in one hand and dancing to the beat. Klaus watches her, unsure if he's ever seeing the fierce brunette so blissfully happy.

Hayley comes to join them, swinging to the beat. Lunar looks at her and smiles, letting go of Nik's hand as she clasps one of her daughter's and spins her around.

"Did you enjoy the ceremony?" Lunar asks her daughter, searching her eyes.

"It was beautiful." Hayley shouts above the jazz music, before remembering her mother has supernatural hearing more acute than her own.

"Thank you." Lunar smiles, genuinely. She hands the umbrella to one of the younger werewolf girls in the parade, before turning back to her daughter. "And, Hayley? I'm sorry."

The apology startles the wolf, and she remains silent whilst her mother talks on. "I shouldn't of spoken to you like I did, I'm working on it. I'll be better." Lunar promises, a stroke of sadness creeps into her dark eyes.

"I know." Hayley nods, unsure of what else to say. "I'll do better, too." She spins her mother again, and this time her mother falls back into Klaus arms.

She giggles as he grabs ahold of her waist, righting the brunette and then planting a kiss on her lips. Lunar looks at Nik with a smile, she admires his features and wonders how, on earth, she got so lucky.

Elsewhere in the parade, Davina is with Josh. They walk down the street, smiling happily and having a good time.

"You okay?" Davina asks Josh, glancing at him.

"Oh yeah, totally! My boyfriend and his buddies are super wolves now.." They glance back behind them as Aiden shows off his new powers, jumping onto a car that's been parked on the street and back flipping off it.

"It's gonna be awesome." Josh smiles.

Davina laughs. "Hey, at least your boyfriend showed up."

"Aw, come on!" Josh takes her hand and spins her around. Davina laughs happily, before her face falls when she notices a familiar figure in a nearby alley.

It's Kol, leaning against the wall, looking pale and exhausted. "Is that..?" She questions, trailing off. Josh gently pushes her in Kol's direction, encouraging her to go talk to him.

Davina crosses the stretch, approaching him. When she reaches him he looks up at her and laughs bitterly, tears shining in his eyes.

"Kol? What's wrong?" Davina asks, concerned.

Kol laughs again. "Aren't you a sight?"

She grabs his shaking hands, becoming increasingly concerned. "Kol, you're ice cold."

He squeezes her hands and searches her eyes. "Now, you listen to me, okay? Finn.. he got a bit perturbed when we went to rescue Josh. And I.." Davina shakes her head in disbelief as she listens to him. "I thought it was going to be ok, but.. I'm running out of time."