ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ fᴏᴜʀ

➳

"Come on, little wolf, you need to get out." Klaus steps into Lunar's room, eyeing her as she restlessly paces back and forth.

Stopping now, the brunette looks at him. "What do you have in mind?" She asks, with a tiny a grin.

He extends his arm, Lunar grasping his hand in her own. "How about a witch hunt." Klaus whispers into her ear, causing Lunar to giggle.

Still holding her hand, Klaus guides Lunar down the stairs and out of the Abattoir, into the dark streets of New Orleans.

They head to the Cauldron, hand in hand. As they step into the witches area of the French Quarter, the pair immediately cause a stir.

The witches who have been sat outside at tables hastily stand, backing away from the two hybrids. "Now, now, no need to panic." Lunar smiles sweetly, walking up to one of the witches.

"How about you do a girl a favour and perform a teeny tiny locator spell for me?" She holds two of her fingers inches apart.

The witch looks at her in disgust and fear. "No, why should we help you. You're one of them." She spits out.

Lunar frowns, narrowing her eyes, nonchalantly she grabs a pair of purple beads that someone's hung on a nearby metal fence.

"How pretty." Lunar says, voice cold. She vamp speeds over to the witch, wrapping the very beads around the woman's neck. The witch grasps at them for a moment, choking, spluttering, before Lunar yanks back so hard he head flies free from her body.

Klaus watches on, a small smug smile on his face. One of the witches tries to flee now, but he speeds over to the woman, grabbing her harshly. He bites into her neck, feeding from her.

Lunar has grabbed another woman in a choke hold. She looks deep into the witches eyes. "You will come with us, quietly." The woman nods, repeating the words. "I will come with you quietly." She says in a monotone.

Lunar grins from ear to ear. "Hey! Nik! I just mastered the art of compulsion." She says, excited.

Klaus drops the body of the witch to the ground, having drained her dry. He licks a stray drop of blood off his thumb, before looking at Lunar with a smile. "Welcome to the dark side, love."

- The Abattoir -

Elijah returns home to find a puddle of blood in the Abattoir's courtyard. He frowns, examining the pool of blood more closely now. There's a bloodied trail of paw prints leading away from it, and as Elijah follows them he soon see's they turn into human tracks that lead to a dead woman's body, propped up against the fountain.

He follows the footprints up the stairs and into one of the bathrooms, where Lunar is lounging in a bubble bath, glass of red wine in hand.

Another body is propped up against the bathroom wall. Lunar senses Elijah's presence in the doorway and turns to look at him, a bored expression on her face.

"Come to check up on me?" She asks, taking a sip of her wine.

"You've had an eventful evening." Elijah comments, sounding like a disappointed parent.

Lunar shrugs. "I was having a crappy day, so Klaus took me out to the Cauldron. Wouldn't you know, we ran into some witches!"

"So, would you like me to remove your leftovers?" Elijah replies, voice dripping with sarcasm. He steps over the body, into the bathroom.

Lunar rolls her eyes, standing up now, fully naked. Elijah is unamused at her, and reaches for a towel, passing it to her in haste. She takes it harshly with her free hand, wrapping it around her body.