ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

At Lenore's shop, Marcel is drifting in and out of consciousness after enduring numerous pain infliction spells.

Finn grabs his chin now, harshly tilting the vampire's face back so he can look him in the face. Marcel snarls at him, baring his teeth angrily, but Finn only smiles.

"I'm convinced. You know nothing.." Marcel weakly jerks out of the witch's grip. "Which means that whatever Klaus is keeping secret is so secret, he won't even share it with you." Finn laughs, and Marcel glares at him. "Perhaps there are other ways you can be of use to me."

Suddenly, the shop door opens and Kol enters the shop. Finn stares at his brother, stunned.

"Brother." Kol greets, not at all warmly.

"What are you doing here, Kol?" Finn questions, annoyed at the interruption.

"I heard a rumour that you'd taken Marcel prisoner." Kol says, picking up a knife from the nearby table and examining it. "And it just so happens that I owe him."

Kol takes the knife and then plunges it into Marcel's hand. The vampire shouts out in pain. "Ohh! So I am going to kill the both of you."

Finn makes a face at Kol before flicking his wrist, telekinetically breaking Marcel's neck. Then, he turns to his brother.

"You have some nerve coming here. All good grace with me was lost the moment you signed up with our wretched siblings." Finn tells him, not hiding the annoyance in his voice.

"You know me, Finn. I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win, and to be honest, well, you and mum were acting a bit daft, weren't you? But I heard about how you turned dear, old dad into your own personal black magic battery pack, and I thought, wow that's cold but it's smart." Kol replies, Finn looks at him with interest.

"Now I can see which way the wind is blowing, and after the way the three of them treated us, I'll be happy to see them get what's coming." Kol concludes.

Finn rolls his eyes, balling his hand into a fist which causes Kol to shout in pain as he falls to his knees. When Finn finally releases the spell, Kol gasps for breath, looking up at him.

"What was that for?" Kol retorts.

"For being a duplicitous beetle." Finn shoots back.

Kol sighs. "I have proved myself, Finn, more than you have." He rises to his feet. "I'm the one that put Rebekah in another body, and whilst Klaus is out there looking for his dear, little sister, I was forging a dagger that will put him to sleep for centuries."

"I don't want to put him to sleep. I want him dead." Finn replies, exasperated.

"Yes, but you're gonna need allies, and I've got them. Davina Claire, she's a Harvest girl. I've got her wrapped around my little finger, I have. With her on our side there is nothing, nothing that will stand in our way." Kol tells him.

- Folean Mansion -

Rebekah is wandering around upstairs, looking for Cassie. She's been to the teenage witch's bedroom, but the girl is nowhere to be found.