ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Finn stands over both of his immobilised parents bodies as they lay in the magic circle, carvings upon their heads.

"We were a family once. I can remember the love between you. How happy you were that I was your son. And I remember the day that we lost our Freya. And how we never got that happiness back. I remember it all. You should have stopped there. Instead, you had them, the monsters you call children.  And for that, you will all pay." Finn promises, revengeful.

- The Lafayette Cemetery -

Klaus peers into the Delphine tomb where he entombed his mother. He sighs, seeing the empty blood bag left on the floor. The tomb is quiet, there is nobody here anymore.

He huffs, turning around and marching back up the aisles of tombs that is the city of the dead, to where he left Lunar, leaning against one of the many tombs.

"She's gone." Klaus tells her. Voice tinged with anger, eyes full of regret and, perhaps, fear.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Lunar retorts, straightening up, and walking towards him.

"She drank the blood, Lunar." Klaus informs her now, watching as the horror of this news spreads across the pretty brunettes delicate features.

"Great." Lunar rolls her eyes and sighs. "So not only is your mother, who is hell bent on killing us all, might I add, on the loose, but she's a newbie vampire too."

"It's not ideal." Klaus admits with a shrug.

"Not ideal?" Lunar snaps. "No, not ideal is my favourite beignets café being closed. Not ideal is my daughter's crush on your brother. This, this is a freaking disaster."

"Don't be dramatic." Klaus tries to calm her down.

"I can't even talk to you right now." Lunar spins around, ready to storm off but Klaus vamp-speeds so he's in front of her, blocking her path.

"Why so moody, little wolf?" He purrs out the words, lifting a hand to caress the side of her face, studying her dark eyes intently.

"Maybe it's a side effect of your annoying brother's spell." She grumbles. "Did I mention I hate your siblings?"

"Once or twice." Klaus grins, his hand slides down her neck and shoulder, lingering there. It sends sparks across her body and shivers down her spine.

She closes her eyes, melting into him. "This isn't an appropriate place, Nik." She whispers, but her body still moves closer to his and she doesn't pull away.

"As oppose to a church attic?" He reminds her, making her giggle.

"Stop it. Your a bad influence." Lunar teases, her hands feel their way up and under his shirt, lifting it over his head.

His lips finds hers, hungrily, as though he's been stuck in a desert for weeks and she is finally his water.

She pauses for a moment to remove her own top, tossing it aside. Klaus grabs her by the waist and they stand there for a moment, making out between the tombs.

Lunar swears she can hear the disapproving tuts of the dead witches, but she cannot find it in herself to care. Grabbing Klaus' wrist now, she drags him into a nearby crypt.