ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ fɪfᴛʏ

Lunar pulls Klaus' body closer to her's, feeling his breath on her face as they kiss. A shiver runs down her spine as he traces kisses down her neck, trailing all the way to in between her breasts. Lunar groans, leaning her head back against the soft sheets of his bed.

Her own hands grasp at his torso, keeping his body close to her own. She traces his tattoo with her fingers, imagining the delicate artwork in her mind, her eyes remaining closed.

Klaus' lips return to her own and she bites his bottom lip, tugging gently. He smiles, it's devilish and cheeky, as his body moves with her own. Their like a perfect harmony, complementing each other with each movement, a perfect song.

Lunar flips him so she's now above him, a tiny laugh escapes his lips causing her to grin. She moves with him, a shout escaping her lips. Her breasts swing wildly, before Niklaus flips her over once more. His hands trace in between her thighs, sending shivers and needle pricks all over her body.

————————

Lunar remains lying in Klaus' bed, he's stood a few feet away engrossed in his artwork. She crawls to the end of the bed to get a look at what he's painting, leaning against the bed frame as she does so.

"Is that me?" She gasps, a small smile playing on her face. "You've got the shape of my nose wrong."

Klaus turns to look at her, shooting a glare, but there's a playful hint to his eyes.

"Kidding." Lunar laughs, holding her hands up in mock surrender. Suddenly, there's the sound of footsteps as a blonde human enters the room.

"I saw the light from the courtyard and took a chance that-" Cami is saying, before she spots Lunar lounging on Klaus' bed in only her underwear, "you weren't with a half-naked psychopath who tried to kill me. Seems I gambled, and lost."

Lunar glares at her, she stands and grabs a robe, wrapping it around her body although it doesn't fit all too well anymore with her ever increasing baby bump. "Ten minutes ago, I was fully naked." Lunar smirks, flopping down into a chair.

"Oh! Then you served your purpose." Cami replies sarcastically.

"Excuse you?" Lunar snaps, pushing herself to her feet, she walks to the human, pushing her against the wall. "Do you want to say that again?" Lunar snaps, a hand making its way to Cami's throat. The human chokes, gasping for air.

"Enough." Klaus raises his voice, putting down his paint brush and turning to the women. Lunar reluctantly let's go of Cami, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Cami, is there a reason why you've come here other than to insult Lunar?"

"That woman shoved a stake in my side and almost killed me!" Cami shoots back, as though Lunar isn't there at all.

"That woman is also the mother of my child." Klaus' tone grows angry and annoyed. "I assume you're not here just to question me on my leisure activities." He adds.

"I'm here about my uncle. He's deteriorating. The pills, the meditation, they're not working. His lucidity's shrinking by the day. A witch did this, a witch can undo it." Cami sounds panicked, scared for her uncle. Lunar suppresses a yawn.

"These hexes, they start with magic, but as they take root, they alter the very chemistry of the brain. I'm sorry, Cami. The damage is done." Klaus replies, he sounds genuinely sincere for a moment and Lunar wonders if she could maybe hex Cami and be rid of her for good, but that seems a little bitter.

"I refuse to accept that, and you would, too, if you had any concept of family." She shoots back, clearly upset and in denial, before leaving.

———————