ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

"Morning campers!" Lunar trudges over the Bayou undergrowth and towards her pack. Klaus is close behind her, and they earn a few glares.

"Oh, you're showing your face now?" Jared replies, a drop of hatred to his voice.

"Okay, I've had it up to here with you and your petty little comments." Lunar snaps, loosing her patience. "And frankly, you're ruining my good mood. So pipe down or ship out."

"Ladies and gentlemen, your alpha and her bitch." Jared declares, gesturing toward Klaus and Lunar. He grins smugly, like a Cheshire Cat.

Klaus narrows his eyes, furious. "Excuse you?" He snaps, going to step forwards. Lunar holds him back for a moment.

"So, what's it gunna be, Jared?" Lunar questions, stepping forwards slowly. "Pipe down or ship out? The choice is yours." She smiles sarcastically.

He looks at her for a moment. "You know what, screw this. If y'all want to be ruled by a tyrant and a murderer, fine. I'm outta here." He marches off to leave, but Lunar vamp speeds into his path.

Without a seconds notice, she jams her hand into his chest and grabs his heart in her chest. Jared stares at her, fearful, whilst the other wolves gasp.

"Murderer? Now, that's a bit hypocritical, isn't it?" Lunar tilts her head, studying him. She relishes in the way his heart pounds in her fist.

She can quite literally feel the way it speeds up as Jared gasps for breath, choking on blood. "I'm sorry. I'll leave. I'll stop bothering you." He manages to say between coughs.

Lunar laughs at him. "Wrong answer." She rips out his heart, letting his body crumple to the floor.

Starring at Jared's blooded heart in her first, she holds it out so the rest of the wolves can see.

"As you can see, I don't tolerate idiots." She throws the heart onto the floor besides Jared's body before licking the blood off her fingers.

"Nice work, love." Klaus comes up behind her, whispering in her ear.

Lunar melts into him, closing her eyes and smiling. "Thank you." She replies. He wraps his arms around her waist, leaning into her neck slightly.

After a moment, he pulls away and Lunar resumes her position ready to talk to the wolves.

"Now, I can understand you're all nervous without your rings." She addresses them. "But, I promise you, you are all better off without them."

"Easy for you to say!" Aiden retorts.

"Aw, Aiden, come on, I don't want to kill you, too." Lunar's voice is sweet, but her eyes are thunderous.

"I'm just saying, you're a hybrid. I'm back to turning every full moon. And, if the wolves who are loyal to Finn come back here, they're gunna rip right through us." Aiden replies.

"If any of the witch's wolves come here I will gladly murder them all." Lunar snaps back.

"Look, Aiden, I think you need to stop questioning and start listening." Klaus adds. "Lunar is your alpha. Show her some respect."