ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Klaus knows you trapped Rebekah, and yet he hasn't tracked you down to torture her location out of you?" Finn questions Kol, confused.

Kol shrugs. "Well, I'm smart enough not to be found."

Finn laughs in amusement. "And Elijah also knows Rebekah is missing, and yet he remains unaccounted for." Kol shifts nervously. "Despite my power, I've been unable to locate him, which suggests he's gone to great lengths to hide himself, and Elijah hides from no one... unless he's keeping something hidden."

Kol chuckles nervously. "Wow, Finn, you sound like Sherlock Holmes after one too many tequilas."

"And you act a fool to dare think I wouldn't know about your little friends in the back." Finn shoots back. Kol instinctively steps back as his brother approaches him.

In the back of the shop, Davina and Aiden are using flashlights to see in the dark room. Eventually, Aiden finds Josh lying on the ground, tossing and turning restlessly.

"Davina, I got him." Aiden tells her.

In the front of the shop, Finn casts a pain infliction spell on Kol, who drops to his knees. Finn sighs, approaching him.

"Allow me to send a message to your little girlfriend." Finn sneers, flicking his wrist and directing a spell at Josh.

Still in the back of the shop, Aiden has lifted Josh into an upright position when he awakes with a gasp.

"Josh." Aiden smiles, relived he's ok. "It's me. You alright?"

As soon as Josh see's Aiden and Davina his hunger begins to overwhelm him again, he hisses at them as his face begins to vamp out.

The pair back away in alarm, just as the other vampires begin to stir, awakening too, all of them still ravenous.

When Aiden turns back to Josh, he vamp-speeds to his feet and lunges at them. Desperately, Aiden tries his best to hold him back for as long as possible. With a wash of guilt, Aiden reluctantly reaches up and snaps Josh's neck.

Throwing Josh's body over his shoulder, he grabs Davina by the arm. "Come on."

- Folean Mansion -

Freya stands on the landing above the stairs, starring down at the front doors. She lifts her arms, and with one flick of her wrists, she opens them.

She descends down the stairs now and out onto the front porch of the Folean Mansion, Rebekah following in silent awe.

"You're her, the all powerful girl in the coffin.. that's how you did magic.. but why didn't you just tell me?" Rebekah questions.

Freya stops walking, turning to look at her. "I'd only just woken from a century of sleep. I wanted to know you, see what you were really like, and you didn't disappoint me. There's a spark in you, Rebekah. You're wilful, also kind. You're not half as bad as our brothers."

Rebekah's smile falls and she stares at Freya in confusion. "What did you say?"

"You're right, you know. We met once before, a Christmas party in 1914. I was so desperate to catch a glimpse of my family." Freya smiles, whilst Rebekah looks at her in shock, barely able to process this. "Rebekah, you know who I am."